OT - For you Buffalo Bills fans, Donald Trump is serious about buying the team. | Syracusefan.com

OT - For you Buffalo Bills fans, Donald Trump is serious about buying the team.

Yeah, and he's also "serious" about running for President. The guy is a total phony. I've been involved with charities where he's made a big splash by promising to make a big contribution. Then, he doesn't deliver, and the charity wastes a lot of time trying to get the money he promised.

His whole MO is about getting his name in the media.

Yeah, and he's also "serious" about running for President. The guy is a total phony. I've been involved with charities where he's made a big splash by promising to make a big contribution. Then, he doesn't deliver, and the charity wastes a lot of time trying to get the money he promised.

His whole MO is about getting his name in the media.
his lone talent is gaming bankruptcy laws and there's no way that nfl owners will let that twit in their club

cto said:
Yeah, and he's also "serious" about running for President. The guy is a total phony. I've been involved with charities where he's made a big splash by promising to make a big contribution. Then, he doesn't deliver, and the charity wastes a lot of time trying to get the money he promised. His whole MO is about getting his name in the media.

I can't like this post enough. He's a fraud, but a very rich fraud.

As others have said, he's a blowhard. His comments about keeping the Bills in Buffalo means nothing when you consider the source. Donald Trump looks out for no one but Donald Trump. If he somehow even had enough money to buy the team and somehow managed to convince 24+ owners to allow him to purchase the team, his number one priority would be to do what was in the best interests for himself - Buffalo or anyone else be damned.

As others have said, he's a blowhard. His comments about keeping the Bills in Buffalo means nothing when you consider the source..

I don't know about keeping them in Buffalo because there is a strong effort to build a new stadium in Niagara Falls by a lot of parties. I think the Bills won't leave NY but they won't be staying in Buffalo much past this current lease.

I don't know about keeping them in Buffalo because there is a strong effort to build a new stadium in Niagara Falls by a lot of parties. I think the Bills won't leave NY but they won't be staying in Buffalo much past this current lease.
The Bills haven't played in Buffalo since 1972.

Hair today - gone tomorrow

trump_0425.jpg

He is rich when compared to guys like us. When compared to real rich guys, he isn't.

I think he's rich to most real rich guys. He's just a douche. His real estate portfolio pretty much speaks for itself

I think he's rich to most real rich guys. He's just a douche. His real estate portfolio pretty much speaks for itself
there is no bg that has trump on it's name that he currently owns.