OT: Former Player of Interest | Syracusefan.com

OT: Former Player of Interest

The one thing I took from this article is that Oregon is trying to establish a team to compete with the big boys no matter how they do it. It said they are also interested in going after Chane Bohanan as well. I wonder if there are any other athletes that have been recently suspended by their schools that they can reach out and get to transfer to Oregon. Personally, I don't know how anyone could reach out to Behanan, I don't know any of the particulars on why he was suspended, but he was suspended, brought back and then let go again. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

The one thing I took from this article is that Oregon is trying to establish a team to compete with the big boys no matter how they do it. It said they are also interested in going after Chane Bohanan as well. I wonder if there are any other athletes that have been recently suspended by their schools that they can reach out and get to transfer to Oregon. Personally, I don't know how anyone could reach out to Behanan, I don't know any of the particulars on why he was suspended, but he was suspended, brought back and then let go again. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.
Saw yesterday that with the commitment of Austin, Oregon won't be going after Behanan now

I thought the rumor on Chane was he was caught with drugs on campus and aggressively grabbed some girl. He was cleared of the ring fiasco.

I thought the rumor on Chane was he was caught with drugs on campus and aggressively grabbed some girl. He was cleared of the ring fiasco.

Of course no worse then Fab Melo his last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom