OT - Former SU OL Bob Brotzki | Syracusefan.com

OT - Former SU OL Bob Brotzki

Former SU recruiting director Eric White works there too. I figured he’d be a football lifer but I guess the recruiting role takes its toll.

Former SU recruiting director Eric White works there too. I figured he’d be a football lifer but I guess the recruiting role takes its toll.

Hard to tell what direction life will take when you are that young - he's still only late 20s. But agree, I certainly expected him to still be involved in football at this point based on what his career aspirations seemed to be while at SU

Hard to tell what direction life will take when you are that young - he's still only late 20s. But agree, I certainly expected him to still be involved in football at this point based on what his career aspirations seemed to be while at SU
He went to Maryland. Are you saying that he came back to work in CNY? Did Durkin shout him out of College Park?

Correct, he's no longer at Maryland or in football. Not sure of the circumstances though.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-white-029367143

I assume Scott Shafer was instrumental in getting Eric at Maryland. I also imagine when Shafer quit, White's days were numbered. He did last a year there though. With what has come out about Maryland you have to give SS credit for his judgement in that situation.