OT: Friday Night in Syracuse at Colemans | Syracusefan.com

OT: Friday Night in Syracuse at Colemans

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Hey Y'all - just wanted to throw this out there for the people I have met here and people who would possibly want to get together for a drink (or 5).

Next week I go in for surgery to have this tumor removed, so I came back to NY to visit family and friends/recruit. However - on Friday Night, one of the best musicians in CNY and one of my best friends will be playing at Colemans in Syracuse from 10pm to 1am. He is an acoustic singer/songwriter who has a buddy that plays the drums and keyboard simultaneously. They are one of the best duos around and travel up and down the east coast. I will actually be making a special guest appearance and playing a few songs with them.

If anyone is interested in coming out and listening to some great music and chatting Syracuse football - I'll buy you a drink! Hit me up for more details!

Hopefully see you on Friday!

Damn a friggin Renaissance Man

Div 1 FB OL recruit
Div 3 Tennis Star
College Coach
Tailgate Master
Musician
Master Beard Grower

You go girl...

Seriously, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
LOL...with that beard, maybe he's a Ranger fan as well.

You staying at the lake yet?

Reactions: cto
Damn a friggin Renaissance Man

Div 1 FB OL recruit
Div 3 Tennis Star
College Coach
Tailgate Master
Musician
Master Beard Grower

You go girl...

Seriously, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Haha thanks, Mark. I like to dabble I suppose. I've had a couple people reach out to me via PM. Anyone is welcome. The only pre-req is you have to beat me in a chugging contest with Irish Car Bombs. With surgery coming next week - I'm a bit nervous - so just in case anything happens, I'm taking Friday night like its my last night ever in Syracuse, haha.

Opened up last week...will visit at various times through the early Fall...Cuseregular is down the road...looking for others to join us.

A nice area for sure and despite the water being as cold as a November morning in the Fine Lot I enjoyed my swim in the lake despite Lincolncuse and Mrs. Jeremy Cuse laughing at me trying to navigate the rocks.

I will see if can convince the boss to look into joining the elite group of fine mess tailgaters up there, it might take a few years, lol.

A nice area for sure and despite the water being as cold as a November morning in the Fine Lot I enjoyed my swim in the lake despite Lincolncuse and Mrs. Jeremy Cuse laughing at me trying to navigate the rocks.

I will see if can convince the boss to look into joining the elite group of fine mess tailgaters up there, it might take a few years, lol.
Have no fear...I have installed a ladder in said water hole.

Hey Y'all - just wanted to throw this out there for the people I have met here and people who would possibly want to get together for a drink (or 5).

Next week I go in for surgery to have this tumor removed, so I came back to NY to visit family and friends/recruit. However - on Friday Night, one of the best musicians in CNY and one of my best friends will be playing at Colemans in Syracuse from 10pm to 1am. He is an acoustic singer/songwriter who has a buddy that plays the drums and keyboard simultaneously. They are one of the best duos around and travel up and down the east coast. I will actually be making a special guest appearance and playing a few songs with them.

If anyone is interested in coming out and listening to some great music and chatting Syracuse football - I'll buy you a drink! Hit me up for more details!

Hopefully see you on Friday!
Good luck with the surgery. I had a malignant colon tumor removed in 2013 and the surgeon got it all. I'm feeling great now. Hope you do as well.

Not sure if this will encourage or discourage any attendees this evening, but Mrs DCCuse is out for the night working, so I have been green lighted to attend the festivities.

See you there, brother! I'll have a black Oakley hat on! Don't have the beard Right now though.

JeremyCuse said:
A nice area for sure and despite the water being as cold as a November morning in the Fine Lot I enjoyed my swim in the lake despite Lincolncuse and Mrs. Jeremy Cuse laughing at me trying to navigate the rocks. I will see if can convince the boss to look into joining the elite group of fine mess tailgaters up there, it might take a few years, lol.

From your wife: The boat is the first priority, then the lake house, then the vineyard.

Luckily, I had the good sense to leave early as I had work in the morning and to avoid the shots. Can't speak about the end result for Mr. Bauer.

Oh man - what a night. At one point I had three beers in my hand because people were feeding me drinks. Was a great night! Thanks again for coming out brother - it was a nice little contingent of friends and talk about SU Football. One more night out then it's back to Indiana to get ready for surgery in Tuesday!

Oh man - what a night. At one point I had three beers in my hand because people were feeding me drinks. Was a great night! Thanks again for coming out brother - it was a nice little contingent of friends and talk about SU Football. One more night out then it's back to Indiana to get ready for surgery in Tuesday!

Good orange thoughts your way, bro! All here will be cheering when we hear your success story!

Keep us posted, Justin. If you can survive an evening in public with Rick, your surgery should be child's play.

Heal up for the golf tournament and keep your chin up.