OT: Gottlieb gonna Gottlieb | Syracusefan.com

OT: Gottlieb gonna Gottlieb

So wait in addition to being a thief and a dbag, the guy is also a racist, hes really adding to his resume.

Unless I'm missing something I didn't see anything racist. He called him out because Dominicans and steroids are apparently a thing.
He accused a guy of a crime because of his ethnic background. That is pretty racist. How about if he said someone black must be fast. Would that be racist?

Unless I'm missing something I didn't see anything racist. He called him out because Dominicans and steroids are apparently a thing.

Gingers and steroids is also a thing.

jurystillout.JPG
images

He accused a guy of a crime because of his ethnic background. That is pretty racist. How about if he said someone black must be fast. Would that be racist?

Yeah, this sits firmly in racial profiling.

Young men are worse drivers than young women, therefore they have higher car insurance rates. Is that s e xist? Maybe. Is it statistically provable? Yup.

Women also have cheaper life insurance

Doesn't MLB drug test these days?

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE LOGIC AGAINST A LUNATIC RANT! ;)

C'mon, you've been around a long time and a sports fan most of that time. Logic has nothing to do with a rant, a sports opinion, nor a guy trying to fill a few minutes of air time who has nothing to say and nothing worth listening to. For the record, you are correct.

Major League Baseball drug policy - Wikipedia

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE LOGIC AGAINST A LUNATIC RANT! ;)

C'mon, you've been around a long time and a sports fan most of that time. Logic has nothing to do with a rant, a sports opinion, nor a guy trying to fill a few minutes of air time who has nothing to say and nothing worth listening to. For the record, you are correct.

Major League Baseball drug policy - Wikipedia

Indeed.

Like here's a list of players that have been popped, btw:
List of Major League Baseball players suspended for performance-enhancing drugs - Wikipedia

If you change "must" to "statistically more likely" it solves a lot of problems.

If you change "must" to "statistically more likely" it solves a lot of problems.

The blacks are statistically more likely to all look alike. Does this work? Am I doing this the politically correct way yet?

Before I clicked on the thread, I thought maybe he said something about BA playing zone.

I don't care about Gottlieb. I don't care about baseball. I won't give him a "click" by going the link above.

The hilarious thing in all this is that Beltre has never tested positive while many others have. So that alone should have maybe quashed his narrative. It's not as if we don't have the data. we have it.

It is also a lie stating he had an offensive explosion out of nowhere. He had huge seasons in his early 20's. Then he went to Seattle which is a notoriously bad hitters park (I think they moved fences in recently so maybe not as bad was when Beltre played there)...then goes to Texas which is a notorious hitters park.

Mind you, Dougie's home boy and buddy Colin Cowturd also had an anti Dominican Republic rant a couple years back that drew the ire of another Dominican baseball player. It's almost hilarious how they both went all in on the DR. that evil empire DR.

“It’s too complex? I’ve never bought into that ‘baseball is too complex.’ Really? A third of the sport is from the Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic has not been known in my lifetime as having world class academic abilities. A lot of those kids come from rough backgrounds and have not had opportunities academically that other kids from other countries have"

Jose Bautista calls out ESPN's Colin Cowherd over comments about Dominicans

what if he was talking about African Americans and NFL football? How would that have gone over?

you could take this quote and literally sub in African American and it would fit.

A lot of those kids come from rough backgrounds and have not had opportunities academically that other kids from have"

Beltre was always a physical specimen, from the time he came up to the majors as a 19 year old.

He had his best season age 25, his last year in LA.

He spent the rest of his 20's in Seattle, a terrible hitters park. He was still a good player and productive.

He's spent his 30s in Boston and Texas, hitters parks.

Doug is a moron and a jerk. We already knew that though.

The hilarious thing in all this is that Beltre has never tested positive while many others have. So that alone should have maybe quashed his narrative. It's not as if we don't have the data. we have it.

It is also a lie stating he had an offensive explosion out of nowhere. He had huge seasons in his early 20's. Then he went to Seattle which is a notoriously bad hitters park (I think they moved fences in recently so maybe not as bad was when Beltre played there)...then goes to Texas which is a notorious hitters park.

I don't expect Doug to know this, but this is huge. When Beltre was in Seattle, it was like the worst park in baseball for right handed power. Adrian Beltre is...a right handed power hitter. He was there for 5 years right in the middle of his career, 26-30. Here are his home/road splits for those years, OPS only

2005: 694/736
2006: 778/805
2007: 745/858
2008: 703/862
2009: 646/717

Consistently better on the road. Now, some of those years he wasn't great in either split, but Safeco killed his stats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom