OT- Grandpa Names | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT- Grandpa Names

Thanks everyone! I finally convinced them that most families have multiple grandpas* and not everyone comes up with crazy names. So I'm "Grampa Adam" until she's old enough to start calling me something different. I'm on board with names like bopa or bopo etc... cute names a baby can say that ends up sticking. But I don't need a bunch of adults running around forcing cute baby names on me lol One day she'll look over at me with those little eyes, point at me, mumble a couple sounds together and boom- I'll have a name lol

Had my first solo diaper change yesterday. Was interesting, and smelly. Made sure to take my pearl shirt off so I didn't get poo on it. Everyone was confused when they came into the room, I'm standing there topless, holding a baby wearing nothing but a diaper that was poorly strapped on, and like 50 wet wipes all over the place... but we did it.

View attachment 197285

*That's one thing I wish had gone different in my life, both grandfathers passed away before I was old enough to enjoy them. Had some amazing grandmas, bad ass parents, and their friends to make up for it, but always thought it would have been cool to have some grandpa time.
Congrats! You will surely be the best grandpa in Alaska!

Whatever name you decide on, I found your socks

Attachments

• 563E6C4A-35AB-4C00-A0AD-4D8A8B5251A0.jpeg
    563E6C4A-35AB-4C00-A0AD-4D8A8B5251A0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online