OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

[song:September]
The ultimate dance song
Actually this was in late '78 released in '79.

Great call. I loved this one back then. Still, timeless.

I have a crazy request and I'm not even sure if it's possible, but when you run your song name script, is there any way to capture the link and embed that as well? Would be very handy to just click the link to get to the song you wanted.

I have a crazy request and I'm not even sure if it's possible, but when you run your song name script, is there any way to capture the link and embed that as well? Would be very handy to just click the link to get to the song you wanted.
Dang, I thought about this one too.
Certainly not impossible, but a bit of elbow grease.
I can see the youtube links, etc but might have to bring in a little xml parsing action that would not be hard. Just tedious. But, in doing this xml reading, I will have a lot safer, more efficient way of getting songs as well, so this implementation might be worth it just for that alone. And also, not all are youtube links, so this would take a little more effort as well.

Probably won't build it in for a while, but once this thing is getting bigger and the first 20 pages are tagged by posters, I can see it happening. Still, don't want to promise anything for now, but I like your thinking!

Last I checked, at least 150 songs but I imagine we have closer to 300 when all are tagged.

Sorry I haven't been able to play in a few days boys and girls.

Hope this one hasn't been posted yet. Love it.

[Song: House of Fun]

This song reminds me of a night camping on Upper Saranac Lake many, many years ago and seeing the Perseid meteor shower explode over us. Amazing.

[song: mystic rhythms]

Probably the best wanna-be Rush imitator.

[song: magic power]

Last prog rock video for tonight. Still have this album at my mom's house. Need to get something to play this on.

[song: on the loose]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom