OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

[song: automatic]
Will be back when the dust settles. I can't believe I am agreeing with the knuckleheads, but we lacked heart, intensity down the stretch and let a few wins get away. You know me by now and I don't give up and won't. But the fire is just not there this year.

just remember: every regular season game is a learning opportunity, and none of them are necessarily definitive.

UConn lost 4 of their last 5 in 2011, then won 9 11 straight with personnel inferior to what SU has right now (although we don't appear to have anything like a Kemba)

just remember: every regular season game is a learning opportunity, and none of them are necessarily definitive.

UConn lost 4 of their last 5 in 2011, then won 9 straight with personnel inferior to what SU has right now (although we don't appear to have anything like a Kemba)

Look at Louisville last year. Same type of season as we are having. Slipped at the end. 7 seed (I believe in the BET) and win it and then makes a run to the FF. I am not giving up on them as the field is so weak this year. Anything can happen.

UConn lost 4 of their last 5 in 2011, then won 9 straight with personnel inferior to what SU has right now (although we don't appear to have anything like a Kemba)
Lamb, Napier, Oriaki and Walker FAR superior to our team. Only CJ starts for that UConn team. People are delusional about this year's team.

Lamb, Napier, Oriaki and Walker FAR superior to our team. Only CJ starts for that UConn team. People are delusional about this year's team.
Don't compare their tournament performance, look at their season-long numbers . . . our team is better)
Bazz in February 2011 was not who he is now, nor who he played like in the NCAA tournament.

We actually compare favorably to them . . . except, of course, we lack the transcendent offensive player that Kemba provided.
comparei.jpg

sorry for the thread hijack, this is the last I will say on the topic

[song: Trouble Down South]
I personally didn't get turned on to the Mekons until the 90s (which come to think of it is true of a lot of the songs I've posted), but most of their best stuff came from the 70s and 80s

[song: Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink]
my feelings exactly

Don't compare their tournament performance, look at their season-long numbers . . . our team is better)
Bazz in February 2011 was not who he is now, nor who he played like in the NCAA tournament.

We actually compare favorably to them . . . except, of course, we lack the transcendent offensive player that Kemba provided.
comparei.jpg

sorry for the thread hijack, this is the last I will say on the topic
i am looking at players, not numbers. Those 4 are better than our best 4, period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom