OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

[song: After Midnight]
The Seldom Scene - originators of one of my favorite sub-genres: bluegrass covers of rock songs

The Seldom Scene - originators of one of my favorite sub-genres: bluegrass covers of rock songs
Nice touch man. Funny enough is that we don't give Clapton credit for this, haha.
I do like Clapton too though. :)

Ok, there are now 258 tagged songs.
cusetown, when you can, try to update ones from page 1 and on.
I have a strong feeling with those first 16 pages (although I think VT has his edited now), we might be pushing 400....
29108889.jpg

I have a strong feeling with those first 16 pages (although I think VT has his edited now), we might be pushing 400....
29108889.jpg
I updated the list, Iwill tag them tomorrow.

29108889.jpg
I just tagged all of mine, probably adds between 10-20 to the total . . . also found that I had double posted Cool Rockin' Loretta

I just tagged all of mine, probably adds between 10-20 to the total . . . also found that I had double posted Cool Rockin' Loretta
This added at least 12 but more like 15-20 as I had a parsing error that unnecessarily added some with ] on the end. (small bug fix)

29108889.jpg

I do believe I got all of mine. If anyone sees one not done, you feel free to let me know.

How bout some billy idol, eyes without a face. Theres so many pages here cant read em all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom