OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

Lucinda Williams
I Lost It this was a bluegrass influenced number when it was released on her 1980 "Happy Woman Blues," but she has turned it into a more satisfying, slow burning rocker for her live shows. I opted for the live version here, from Ithaca's own State Theatre.
[song: I Lost It]

This was a big hit for Mary Chapin Carpenter in 1993, but it debuted on Williams' 1988 album
[song: Passionate Kisses]

This was a big hit for Mary Chapin Carpenter in 1993, but it debuted on Williams' 1988 album
[song: Passionate Kisses]

I never knew Lucinda wrote this, I thought Mary Chapin Carpenter did - it's probably my third favorite MCC song. Thanks for posting it.

Paula Abdul, Expose and Journey...still out there, amazing, and these are classics (Cold hearted, come go with me, send her my love).
Another classic in Leader of the band.

You guys, can't believe great ones are still coming.

[s o n g: Big City Nights]
Lovin it!

Just to add something. My perversion clearly knows no limits. A la 80s style, I just watched that clip again, pausing constantly in search of hotties, was thinking, come on Scorpions, get out of my way! Although they are pretty funny in vid, must have been beyond great to party with as they seem to love life.

I say 80s style as it reminds me of my teen days, with the old VCR, pause button, and most trusted (and worn) Frame Advance button.
How many of you know what that's all about?
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom