OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

Just to add something. My perversion clearly knows no limits. A la 80s style, I just watched that clip again, pausing constantly in search of hotties, was thinking, come on Scorpions, get out of my way! Although they are pretty funny in vid, must have been beyond great to party with as they seem to love life.

I say 80s style as it reminds me of my teen days, with the old VCR, pause button, and most trusted (and worn) Frame Advance button.
How many of you know what that's all about?
:)
I remember slow motioning the boob scene from The Graduate. The Mom was hot and now I'm embarrassed.

[s o n g: You Got Another Thing Comin']
Got it brother, entitled "you've got another thing comin'" or similar.
All good, this is a great one!
Edit: I say keep it, maybe put the word live after the title in the song tag, as this is just too good. Big Priest fan back in the day.

Got it brother, entitled "you've got another thing comin'" or similar.
All good, this is a great one!
Edit: I say keep it, maybe put the word live after the title in the song tag, as this is just too good. Big Priest fan back in the day.
Sorry bro. The guy who usually updates these lists is probably drunk and not doing his job.

Bro, you just gave me my 3000th tee.
Don't normally notice these milestones (although I just noticed I gave 4eva 1000 and 1001)...but this happens to be on page:
Coinkeedink? I think not.

Have you ever heard one in the car, and thought wow can this one be missing from the list? I called my wife, asked her to write this one down.
This one's all about the 80s
[song: what do all the people know?]

You guys might think I'm crazy, but fantastic video, boys and girls, I'm just getting started.
Prison rules, busting out what's still missing from a few 80s compilations.
[song: you might think]

One of my favorite love songs of the rockin' portion of the 80s.
Don't you ever say goodbye. Please don't. :)
[song: never say goodbye]

A little trivia question.
Name the movie, scroll down for clue, then scroll all the way down if that still doesn't help.
[song: raise your hands]

Barf rocks out to it.

Answer:
Spaceballs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online