OT: Hello | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Hello

I am guessing we have a Duke person coming in as a Trojan horse!! Surprising less than a week before the game!! Hmmmmm? Is his IP address from Durham?
Murry is not signing in from Durham. This appears to be one of these crazy situations when there is no conspiracy and the poster is just telling the truth. Talk about a nasty curve ball...

Please be you!

I'm posting a you tube link with a video Murr made pre Impractical Jokers. And hoping it won't get deleted! I am in it. One line, toward the end. I think I stand out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Murry is not signing in from Durham. This appears to be one of these crazy situations when there is no conspiracy and the poster is just telling the truth. Talk about a nasty curve ball...

I have on good authority tomcat posted that while wearing a tinfoil hat...makes me go hmmm

He still hasnt stated his views on court storming, board censorship, PBR consumption and who is more evil: georgetown or Fucon, and why.
Welcome to the board.

He still hasnt stated his views on court storming I feel inclined to allow storming, but not for Syracuse for we should bow to none
, board censorship. I am inclined to keep things civil and comfortable for peoples of all ages, however have fun and use good judgement.
, PBR consumption I am inclined to prefer OV splits
and who is more evil: georgetown or Fucon, and why. I will offer this, whom is more evil a pedophile or a rapist? My answer is both equally detestable. While we are at it let us throw Pitt into this fire as well.

He still hasnt stated his views on court storming I feel inclined to allow storming, but not for Syracuse for we should bow to none
, board censorship. I am inclined to keep things civil and comfortable for peoples of all ages, however have fun and use good judgement.
and who is more evil: georgetown or Fucon, and why. I will offer this, whom is more evil a pedophile or a rapist? My answer is both equally detestable. While we are at it let us throw Pitt into this fire as well.

I'm sold. Welcome aboard

MurryPatay said:

This dude rocks

Well F an A there MurryPatay. You are good in my book.

To follow-up with your preference:

hqdefault.jpg

Murry, we are all eagerly awaiting your first "boring" post -- in other words, a post independent of this thread. Anticipation builds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom