OT: Hello | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Hello

"Informative posts" do you mean the ones with good information, or the ones that are just about rumblings?

upload_2014-2-17_9-57-11.jpeg

Im Murry. I have been an admirer of the board since the start of the season. I have enjoyed reading the informative posts and banter. I thought I might reply to a few now if that is ok.

In my opinion, you could have waited till the end of the season.

Im Murry. I have been an admirer of the board since the start of the season. I have enjoyed reading the informative posts and banter. I thought I might reply to a few now if that is ok.
I'll be very disappointed if it turns out you're Tristy trying to sneak back in with this "nice guy" act...

I'll be very disappointed if it turns out you're Tristy trying to sneak back in with this "nice guy" act...

90% sure that you nailed it with this one. Admins, has "the Saint" himself been banned from coming back through the front door?

Murry, what you don't realize is that while you were lurking on us, we were also lurking on you. The dossier on the premium board would make Doug Marrone blush. Nothing you say can come as a surprise, so start firing away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom