OT - Italian restaurant? | Syracusefan.com

OT - Italian restaurant?

BayonneOrange

Scout Team
The family wants Italian tonight in Syracuse. Any suggestions, must be casual. Thanks

Santangelos on Old Liverpool Road is another option. Great sauce and love their homemade ravioli.

Astis
Atilios
Ricos
Joeys

Do NOT go to olive garden. That is the fast food of italian restaurants

When my father brought me up to SU in 1986, we ate in an Italian place that was under a mortuary
I'll never forget that meal, it was like walking down the stairs into Italy

Anybody familiar w that place, is it still open ??

OO44

The family wants Italian tonight in Syracuse. Any suggestions, must be casual. Thanks

Some good recommendations, though I'm not a Dominicks fan. Astis, Francescas, and DaCopanis are on the expensive side if that is an issue. If pizza is on the agenda I'd go with the crispy thin at Twin Trees on Avery Ave. Olive Garden? Oh, boy.

When my father brought me up to SU in 1986, we ate in an Italian place that was under a mortuary
I'll never forget that meal, it was like walking down the stairs into Italy

Anybody familiar w that place, is it still open ??

OO44
Drawing a blank on that one, but a lot of the really good ones closed. Aunt Josies, Caroma, Grimaldi's . . . . Angotti's on Burnet is still there though.

Astis
Do NOT go to olive garden. That is the fast food of italian restaurants

C'mon Marsh. You know that Olive Garden was thrown out as a joke.

Francesca's...no question. Delmonico's if you want a good steak with other Italian options. The Chicken Riggies rule.

Joey's (definitely casual place) or Casa di Copani (fairly casual). Great food at both.

Consigliere said:
Add Francesca's and Casa di Copani to the list. No losers here.

Copani's is the place on burnet right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom