OT-Jay Bilas put a clown suit on the NCAA this afternoon | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT-Jay Bilas put a clown suit on the NCAA this afternoon

wow. must get changed in translation to Texan. Guy is as fair as it gets and a huge a JB guy.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Dude give it up it's my opinion and that of my wife I feel he overtly roots for our opponenets during games. If you think he is Gods gift then that is wonderful but F off on the dissing my opinion!

:blah:[/quote]
You have your opinion, and most disagree with it. F off on dissing their opinion.

Dude give it up it's my opinion and that of my wife I feel he overtly roots for our opponenets during games. If you think he is Gods gift then that is wonderful but F off on the dissing my opinion!

:blah:
You have your opinion, and most disagree with it. F off on dissing their opinion.[/quote]

FU

that sounds sexy

no worries man. I'm just gonna go wander around the halls, making chicken sounds again
I just did a spit take reading that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I just did a spit take reading that.
spit take.jpg

We
wow. must get changed in translation to Texan. Guy is as fair as it gets and a huge a JB guy.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

:blah:[/quote]
Well, your opinion is wrong. :)

Cool. Doesn't mean he doesn't diss us during the broadcast, which he does.

You are delusional. He has not shown anti-Orange sentiment and IMHO Bilas is the best.

When he is paired with Sean McDonough he's just trying to balance it out ans our man openly bleeds Orange.