Class of 2025 - OT Jayden Mann (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (7/11/24) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 OT Jayden Mann (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (7/11/24)

The Land Of Make Believe Wow GIF

I’m sorry but the PS really, really annoys me. We land a prospect out of NYC with legit SEC offers for the first time probably since Wayne Morgan and they only mention Rutgers and others. It’s almost like they go out of their way to not promote the program. Very bizarre to me (waiting for journo defenders :D).
Eh, it says he chose between Rutgers, WVA and Georgia Tech. And we have a 2 billion post thread on Rutgers on the Football board.

Not defending journalists, but don't think this is symbolic of some anti-SU crusade either.

Eh, it says he chose between Rutgers, WVA and Georgia Tech. And we have a 2 billion post thread on Rutgers on the Football board.

Watched his film. Very impressive. Great feet and balance. I think he is an OT and class of 2025 so I made changes to the title.

After looking at his film, I put him as the 10th best prospect in the state. I would expect him to get a bunch more P5 offers down the road.

He’s liking a lot of SU football related tweets so it looks like we have a good shot at him.

COMMITTED 7/11/2024!!!!
OFFERED> JAYDEN MANN 2025 CARDINAL HAYES HS, SOUTH BRONX, NY

# 77 OT 6' 4" 285 SCHOOL WON NYS DIV>AAA CATHOLIC LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP 2023- '24
download (31).jpg

SIZE
VERY STRONG
BALANCED
AGILE
VERY GOOD RUN/PASS BLOCKER
LONG ARMS KEEP DL'MEN AWAY FROM PLAY
VERY STRONG ARMS PUSH OPPONENTS TO GROUND THEN PANCAKED

GREAT OFFER/ GOT HIM :)