Class of 2025 - OT Jayden Mann (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (7/11/24) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 OT Jayden Mann (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (7/11/24)

17 last class, and 13 so far this class, build your Foundation up front, and then you can do the things you want on offense and defense.

And there are enough players to work with so that depth will emerge. He's giving these guys a bit of time to learn the skills. They already have big bodies, so we don't have to worry about bulking them up as much. That should speed the development curve.

Actually his final decision was between Georgia Tech and Syracuse.
So to the original post, Georgia Tech isn't SEC and there are probably 4000x more Syracuse.com subscribers in the Manhattan area than Atlanta so mentioning them as a final four seems fine...but not at all some sort of anti-SU shade as the poster was indicating. That's all. (Shrug emoji)

boom smile GIF
GIF image.gif

So to the original post, Georgia Tech isn't SEC and there are probably 4000x more Syracuse.com subscribers in the Manhattan area than Atlanta so mentioning them as a final four seems fine...but not at all some sort of anti-SU shade as the poster was indicating. That's all. (Shrug emoji)
Let me put it this way. If it was Todderick Hunt covering Rutgers, you would have seen the headline listing out the prime schools Rutgers was competing against.

That's the difference. Now I'm not asking for a complete Homer like Todderick Hunt, but it would be nice to see a little window dressing from time to time on what the program / staff are actually doing out there.

"Rutgers and others" sounds like Rutgers and a bunch of G5 schools.

Let me put it this way. If it was Todderick Hunt covering Rutgers, you would have seen the headline listing out the prime schools Rutgers was competing against.

That's the difference. Now I'm not asking for a complete Homer like Todderick Hunt, but it would be nice to see a little window dressing from time to time on what the program / staff are actually doing out there.

"Rutgers and others" sounds like Rutgers and a bunch of G5 schools.
Syracuse.com is above Hint. What was Rutgers 2024 class ranking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom