OT: just saw a bear | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: just saw a bear

I found out during a football game last year that one of my distant relations was killed by a bear outside her cabin in northern Minnesota. This is a gruesome story but I post it because I may be one of the few people in this country who can claim this. In fact, I had totally forgotten about it until I read this thread and now am forced to blame basketball for dredging up a bad memory at a time when my psyche can least afford it!

I found out during a football game last year that one of my distant relations was killed by a bear outside her cabin in northern Minnesota. This is a gruesome story but I post it because I may be one of the few people in this country who can claim this. In fact, I had totally forgotten about it until I read this thread and now am forced to blame basketball for dredging up a bad memory at a time when my psyche can least afford it!
Yeah, I'm going to let you win this one. ;)

And sorry about your relative. Frightening.

Very sorry to hear, beadle.

Ouch. Sorry.