OT: Kelly Bryant not getting a ring.. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Kelly Bryant not getting a ring..

I’d personally like to thank him for the turmoil created before our game last year.

He’s got a ring, I got one too..

I’d personally like to thank him for the turmoil created before our game last year.

That aspect was completely blown out of proportion by this board. Many people thought Dabo was going to "lose the team" by benching Bryant. Didn't exactly happen. They don't hang in there and win the game if there was too much turmoil.

If he played in 1 game last yer and helped that team, he should have gotten a ring. End of story.

Quit or not, he should have got a ring since he played in a few games and helped them win a few games.

That aspect was completely blown out of proportion by this board. Many people thought Dabo was going to "lose the team" by benching Bryant. Didn't exactly happen. They don't hang in there and win the game if there was too much turmoil.
I think this is true. Bryant was popular on the team and still is, but most players probably knew who was better at QB.

If he played in 1 game last yer and helped that team, he should have gotten a ring. End of story.

Quit or not, he should have got a ring since he played in a few games and helped them win a few games.
I’m all for awarding him a 2018 4-win ring.