Class of 2018 - OT Koda Martin (Texas A&M) Grad Transfer to SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Koda Martin (Texas A&M) Grad Transfer to SYRACUSE

I suggested this back in April when he announced his decision to transfer and was refuted by texascpa.

Koda Martin to Cuse
There are four players on the Texas A&M roster who attended Manvel HS. the HS Koda's dad, SU's current QB coach Kirk Martin built into one of the major powers in Texas high school football.

There are four players on the Texas A&M roster who attended Manvel HS. the HS Koda's dad, SU's current QB coach Kirk Martin built into one of the major powers in Texas high school football.

Fair point. I can also see a fifth year guy with Koda's talent deciding to spend his last year coached by a staff less interested in questioning his manhood or toughness.

Edit - either way, I'm glad we have him now!

Fair point. I can also see a fifth year guy with Koda's talent deciding to spend his last year coached by a staff less interested in questioning his manhood or toughness.

Edit - either way, I'm glad we have him now!

Or simply put: play for his dad lol

Or simply put: play for his dad lol

I'm sure that was the biggest factor in his decision. If you read my posts from the thread I linked above you'd see that I suggested (as CL did above) that his heat exhaustion under Jimbo's staff might have contributed to his wanting to leave.

Nowhere did I post, or suggest, that his heat exhaustion was the sole reason for him wanting to leave A&M for SU.

I'm sure that was the biggest factor in his decision. If you read my posts from the thread I linked above you'd see that I suggested (as CL did above) that his heat exhaustion under Jimbo's staff might have contributed to his wanting to leave.

Nowhere did I post, or suggest, that his heat exhaustion was the sole reason for him wanting to leave A&M for SU.

Oh no i didn't mean anything like that I just know if my dad became a coach at a P5 and I could grad transfer out instead of playing for a totally new coach who I had no ties to... and my father-in-law was the head coach at the same school... see ya later aTm.

I like the sound of a SU vs A&M bowl game...a little drama for the newshounds and for us, excitment.