OT: Lunch rec in West Village? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Lunch rec in West Village?

Toga

Living Legend
Would have posted on Other board but last minute plans - heading down tomorrow. Alternatively - something close to MOMA. Thanks

Not much near MOMA. Hallo Berlin (the german food cart)? Burgers at Parker Meridien? [Edit: Petrossian has the best croissants!]

WV...Corner Bistro? A Salt & Battery? Spotted Pig? Depends what you want.

Would have posted on Other board but last minute plans - heading down tomorrow. Alternatively - something close to MOMA. Thanks

I always enjoyed grabbing a beer, pretzel, and brat at the Standard Beer Garden on a nice day, if you're heading to the West Village.

Honestly, skip lunch around MOMA and pick a place in the West Village. Where ever you end up in the West Village you'll be able to find a decent place within a few blocks.

As mentioned, depends on what you want. Also the size of your party.

But Extra Virgin on W4th nice spot for long lunch on the patio for a couple, good food and great people watching.

Jeepers mentioned it. A Salt and Battery. Englishman making fish and chips. What else do you need?

I do disagree about nothing being near the MOMA. I'm a big fan of Bill's Burger Bar in Rockefeller Center. You'd also be a block from the 21 Club, the most famous speakeasy of them all.

Jeepers mentioned it. A Salt and Battery. Englishman making fish and chips. What else do you need?

I do disagree about nothing being near the MOMA. I'm a big fan of Bill's Burger Bar in Rockefeller Center. You'd also be a block from the 21 Club, the most famous speakeasy of them all.
Bill's Burger Bar is excellent, would definitely recommend. Also Carnegie Deli's up there if you want to get an enormous sandwich. Same with "The Original Soup Man", where the Soup Nazi was born (although it's a bit hot for Soup).

Minetta Tavern on Macdougal. You'll thank me later.

Hit up Automatic Slim's tonight. It gets interesting in there.