OT: Man alive, this storm is legit | Syracusefan.com

OT: Man alive, this storm is legit

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
and only getting worse up here in the Cuse. Thought we'd get a storm thread going with how it is where you are as up here it's looking to be the "Big storm" of the season. THANK GOD it's March and it will start melting by this weekend. Longest, worst winter since I moved back to the Cuse in the mid 90's.

Edit: Oops meant to post this as OT

Last edited:
Would love to be cutting out early along with my entire office.

But I have a court appearance at 2:00 p.m. It's a mess down here and getting worse by the minute.

Was in the low 70's yesterday and 60's this morning in Knoxville. Tomorrow morning it's supposed to be in the low 20's. I saw on accuweather.com you guys are supposed to be 8 degrees tomorrow morning and 4 friday morning. I'm sorry for you.

I am about 3 hours Norhteast of Syracuse. Roads are not bad yet, but sound like its coming

I really wanted to go to Montreal today (about 90 minutes away) but I think it would be best to stay put.

Snow is thick and heavy in Utica area.

At lunch time drove to Wendys and it was nearly empty (one other customer). I thought they were closed as I turned into the driveway. Roads looked downright post-apocalyptic!

Bunch of weenies.. had 20 inches a month ago here in the DC area... I swear the year I moved down here in 06 from nepa I brought the snow with me...

Snowing sideways and hard here in the greater Burlington VT area. Hard to tell how much as the wind keeps pushing it right along. Probably going to need to get out and do the driveway before the wife comes home. Imagine it will be a few times with me and the snowblower today and tomorrow.

A warm 3 degrees above 0 here in Alaska. Was 40 yesterday!

I miss a good snow storm, we dont get them here enough. Fort Drum was perfect for crazy snow storms.

Snowing sideways and hard here in the greater Burlington VT area. Hard to tell how much as the wind keeps pushing it right along. Probably going to need to get out and do the driveway before the wife comes home. Imagine it will be a few times with me and the snowblower today and tomorrow.
Yep same here, we're already nearing a foot of this with another foot to come they say. GD snowblower was inching over and making it's way to its summer location...GD winter says, not so fast my friend
Oh Lord:eek::bang:

Last edited:
Yep same here, we're already nearing a foot of this with another foot to come they say. GD snowblower was inching over and making it's way to its summer location...GD winter says, not so fast my friend
Oh Lord:eek::bang:

My good blower doesn't run right now, so i'll have to use the little electric one that came with the house. Takes longer but at least it's awful outside...:rolleyes:

Meh ive seen worse.

Btw if i hear anyone complain that its too hot this summer i will literally whale on you repeatedly in the face. I am serious. Women; men, children; grandmothers. I dont care. In the face.

Meh ive seen worse.

Btw if i hear anyone complain that its too hot this summer i will literally whale on you repeatedly in the face. I am serious. Women; men, children; grandmothers. I dont care. In the face.

infants?

I've been for two walks already today, snapping pictures. The wind in my little area of Syracuse has not been strong yet. Roads and driveways are not plowed.

I love the snow! (Sorry) But I could stay home today and didn't need to drive, so that affects the perception.

Shoveled the driveway around noon (Camillus). Maybe 4 inches of heavy wet snow then. Now there has to be an additional 5-6 inches. I'll wait until it's over and shovel again.

Looks like nasty driving.