OT: McNabb Benched | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: McNabb Benched

...and 3 INTs.
Wow. Spoken like a caller to WIP. Here's a prediction for the time capsule: in the next 100 years, the Eagles won't go to to an NFC championship game 5 times in any decade. And by the way, who says he's done this season? Who thinks Ponder physically survives that sieve of a line for 10 games? Can Ponder kick 30 yard goals, cover in the secondary or tackle on special teams? Cuz the Vikes can't do those either.

Wow. Spoken like a caller to WIP. Here's a prediction for the time capsule: in the next 100 years, the Eagles won't go to to an NFC championship game 5 times in any decade. And by the way, who says he's done this season? Who thinks Ponder physically survives that sieve of a line for 10 games? Can Ponder kick 30 yard goals, cover in the secondary or tackle on special teams? Cuz the Vikes can't do those either.

Hmm...ok. I've said repeatedly that Don is the best Eagles QB ever.

All I said is that he had 3 INTS because it was left out. Or are we not allowed to give facts because he was an SU alum.

Fact: He's now been sent to the bench by 3 NFL football teams.
I understand there's some Syracuse loyalty here, but everywhere he goes it's always someone else's fault.

That year McNabb became the first QB in NFL history to have 30+ TD passes and less than 10 interceptions. He also led his team to the Super Bowl, where he passed for 357 yards and 3 TDs and his team lost by a field goal.

You throw a lot of stats around. I know that is what you excel at. But, McNabb is inaccurate. I don't care what number you show me. I've seen it enough with my own eyes. Team up big, then 4 3 and outs later and the opponent is ahead. Pointing out that 1st year QB Ponder was worse is laughable.

Even though it was a close game on the scoreboard, NE was in control of that game. Philly never had a real shot until late and McNabb choked.

Love the guy. He is a top 4ish QB of his decade. Eagles ownership waited too long before investing in receivers. However, Christian Ponder would have put up some great numbers with TO in his prime.

Hmm...ok. I've said repeatedly that Don is the best Eagles QB ever.

All I said is that he had 3 INTS because it was left out. Or are we not allowed to give facts because he was an SU alum.

Fact: He's now been sent to the bench by 3 NFL football teams.
I understand there's some Syracuse loyalty here, but everywhere he goes it's always someone else's fault.

One of them was on a Hail Mary at the end of the game.

You throw a lot of stats around. I know that is what you excel at. But, McNabb is inaccurate. I don't care what number you show me. I've seen it enough with my own eyes. Team up big, then 4 3 and outs later and the opponent is ahead. Pointing out that 1st year QB Ponder was worse is laughable.

Even though it was a close game on the scoreboard, NE was in control of that game. Philly never had a real shot until late and McNabb choked.

Love the guy. He is a top 4ish QB of his decade. Eagles ownership waited too long before investing in receivers. However, Christian Ponder would have put up some great numbers with TO in his prime.

But accuracy was clearly not the issue here. Not if he has the highest completion percentage of his career and was 19 for 24 in his last game.

I don't "throw around" facts. I insert them into the discussion to try to put things on an objective basis.

Are you related to Christian Ponder? Posts on this thread are full of facts. You are full of opinions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom