OT-MNF Damar Hamlin emergency | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT-MNF Damar Hamlin emergency

3332A4B0-13F9-4AA9-A82F-524751EE5B69.jpeg

The worst.

Really scary, after seeing it again it looks like the traumatic hit to the chest may have caused a cardiac arrest.
I looked up the name for that and the prognosis is frightening. At least medical attention was available as soon as possible.

Does anyone on this board recall the Syracuse vs. East Carolina game (I think), in the dome, about 20 years ago when the referee collapsed on field and an ambulance was brought out to give the man CPR? I believe he survived. I immediately thought of that when this happened.

Does anyone on this board recall the Syracuse vs. East Carolina game (I think), in the dome, about 20 years ago when the referee collapsed on field and an ambulance was brought out to give the man CPR? I believe he survived. I immediately thought of that when this happened.
Yup. I was there. You could hear a pin drop in the dome when they were performing cpr to the ref

Glad the right decision was made. I am sure some of the players will want to swing over to the hospital along with coaches.

Happened at a high school girls championship up here in Vermont a few years ago. Was the head coach or the team our friends daughter was playing on. Watched him get shocked with the aed in front of the entire crowd. He lived.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom