OT-MNF Damar Hamlin emergency | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT-MNF Damar Hamlin emergency

As I recall, AEDs were fairly new at that point, but the Dome had one available. The SU medical staff was on him in seconds. the ref survived and was brought back to be honored at a future game.
Availability of AEDs saves a lot of lives and may have here too. Plus the immediate access to lots of doctors and best care. The fact they got to him so quickly here gives him a shot he wouldn’t otherwise have.

Wasn’t watching the game live, my phone started blowing up but was watching TV with my wife… didn’t find out until an hour later, still shook as I caught up on what happened (still haven’t seen the play & don’t plan to). Just praying… praying for Hamlin, his fam & the Bills team.

Yup. I was there. You could hear a pin drop in the dome when they were performing cpr to the ref
i was at the game su-bc year ago where the sideline ref died.. no one had any idea what was going on.

What do the bills do now.. They dont have rooms to stay in. I cant imagine they want to fly home not knowing more anyway..

One medical site said 100 percent survival if electro shock administered within one minute. 80 percent at two minutes.
There’s just no way they were on it that quick. Something happened though because they tried to load him and put him back down to admin aide

Wasn’t watching the game live, my phone started blowing up but was watching TV with my wife… didn’t find out until an hour later, still shook as I caught up on what happened (still haven’t seen the play & don’t plan to). Just praying… praying for Hamlin, his fam & the Bills team.
The play seemed innocuous. I am sure the player who hit him is sick about it. But weird things happen. I am thinking of the kid who got hit in the chest with the baseball and he died because his heart went out of rhythm (don’t know the technical term).

If they had to put him to sleep , that would mean he was awake, is that not A very positive sign ?
It scares me to be honest. It screams they are putting him in a medically induced coma or something like that which scares me.

I am just scared for this young man Demar Hamlin. The games don’t matter if the NFL cancelled week 18 games I wouldn’t be upset at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom