OT: ND's Jerian Grant | Syracusefan.com

OT: ND's Jerian Grant

Wow. That's shocking.

And yes I said that in the voice of Will Ferrell in Elf but I mean it.

WOW! That's one hell of a shock

and for a senior to cheat is just crazy

Off the team - here's Jerian's official statement:

Link

Wow.
That had to be hard to write. However, a clear apology of this sort should go a long way in helping him re-start academically.

Wow. That is some statement! Wouldn't want to be at that Christmas dinner.

That had to be hard to write. However, a clear apology of this sort should go a long way in helping him re-start academically.
Why would he need to re-start academically? He's a senior. He will play in the NBA. School is not a priority for him at this point following this incident.

talk about being on top of the world with 1:50 to go yesterday hitting that ridiculous 3.

then he was probably the main culprit in the collapse and now off the team in less than 24 hours.

jekelish said:
Why would he need to re-start academically? He's a senior. He will play in the NBA. School is not a priority for him at this point following this incident.
Sounds as if his family had a hand in that statement.

did you read the statement?

whether he is just blowing smoke is neither here nor there at this point. you can't make that statement after his statement.

I quote from Grant's letter: "It is my full intention to return to Notre Dame as soon as possible following the 2014 spring semester. I intend to do whatever it takes to earn my degree and finish out my college basketball career here."

did you read the statement?

whether he is just blowing smoke is neither here nor there at this point. you can't make that statement after his statement.
Yes I did, and yes I can. I don't believe for a second he will be anywhere but in the NBA next year.

Yes I did, and yes I can. I don't believe for a second he will be anywhere but in the NBA next year.

than at least say that it is your opinion. you are talking like it is factual.

he seems to be pretty adamant that he will be back next year.

image.jpg

I doubt this would happen but he could probably go overseas right now and play professionally. I don't think he could be signed by an NBA team and therefore I wouldn't think he could be signed by a D league team either. I could be wrong on all accounts though.

I doubt this would happen but he could probably go overseas right now and play professionally. I don't think he could be signed by an NBA team and therefore I wouldn't think he could be signed by a D league team either. I could be wrong on all accounts though.
Yeah I didn't mean play in the NBA right away. I meant next season. So he can just work with trainers to get ready for the draft at this point.

That's crazy. I kinda like the kid through association. I wish him well. ND BB will surely miss him this year.

Yeah I didn't mean play in the NBA right away. I meant next season. So he can just work with trainers to get ready for the draft at this point.
No, I didn't mean to imply that's what you meant. Right now I don't think he is projected to get drafted so I was saying that he would probably be eligible to go play overseas and make some cabbage. And actually I think he could play in the D
league right now but not be eligible to be called up. Didn't Glen Rice Jr do something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom