OT - Nice n Easy store now open in Dewitt!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Nice n Easy store now open in Dewitt!!!

We have Five Guys now; CNY is fine.
Agreed!!!wife and i went to 5 guys for 1st time couple weeks ago.Best dam burger i Ever had. It was between Red Robbing and Zebbs b4 that. Funny thing is. The wife said she wanted to try 5 guys and it made me happy and my chest swelled a bit knowing she needed 5 guys to replace me,lol.

We have Five Guys now; CNY is fine.
Remember to always order the small fries at Five Guys if you take a date, more than enough for two.

Johnny Angel's in Skaneateles for burgers.

Mazzye's on Rt 57 L'pool for subs or Wegman's

Remember to always order the small fries at Five Guys if you take a date, more than enough for two.

Johnny Angel's in Skaneateles for burgers.

Oh my god to funny.Reached in to get burger and i had to dig through a ton of fries to get to it.Could have fed a family of 10 with all them fries.But, i did eat them all.lol. And started eating the wife.

Oh my god to funny.Reached in to get burger and i had to dig through a ton of fries to get to it.Could have fed a family of 10 with all them fries.But, i did eat them all.lol. And started eating the wife.
Hey now this is a PG Rated board.

Been to both. No comparison. Aunt Cookie's are flat out the best. Better than Wegman's, Quizno's, Subway, etc. Find some Geneseo grads on here and they will tell you so. (This isn't just drunk recollection. Was there on way to rafting at Letchworth State Park. Stopped in with our group. One kid at 4 of them.)

I AGREE, I GRADUATED FROM GENESEO IN '83 AND HAVE A DAUGHTER WHO IS A SENIOR THERE NOW AND I NEVER EVER DO NOT GO TO AUNT COOKIES WHEN I'M IN TOWN! GREATEST SUB I'VE EVER HAD!

The Cuse has the best dogs and bbq in all the country.GMA said so. So did the voters.PS: i would love to choke every person that ses ya'll.The one and only thing i hate about the ACC is that dumb ass accent.

My favorite for subs is still the Short Stop Deli in Ithaca. We took a trip to Ithaca this past summer and I insisted we eat there. It had been 15 years but it felt like yesterday. Love their mac-n-cheese too.

Get me a pf changs and cheesecake factory and I'll be content with the SU restaurants.

I AGREE, I GRADUATED FROM GENESEO IN '83 AND HAVE A DAUGHTER WHO IS A SENIOR THERE NOW AND I NEVER EVER DO NOT GO TO AUNT COOKIES WHEN I'M IN TOWN! GREATEST SUB I'VE EVER HAD!
Dude, IM me, we are fellow 1983 grads.

People are becoming starry-eyed about it!! You people who already had Nice n Easy's around the country probably take them for granted. Until now we only had the Mobil station and maybe a random Citgo.

More coming.

new best thread ever.

It is very good and well worth shouting about!

I think we will soon see a cheesecake factory in the mall.Personally i hate cheesecake.Do they serve more than just cheesecake?Never understood the draw for cheesecake.

I think we will soon see a cheesecake factory in the mall.Personally i hate cheesecake.Do they serve more than just cheesecake?Never understood the draw for cheesecake.

They have a pretty good full menu from what people have told me. I'm not a huge franchise guy but both of the restaurants I mentioned are pretty good. Plus, I do love cheesecake and no one makes it as good as my wife.

Lived in the Cuse me whole life and wouldn't even know how to get to Geneseo.

Take a trip to Letchworth State Park sometime near Mt Morris, very beautiful and is just outside of Geneseo.

Only place i like cheese is me pizza!!!!Cheesecake just sounds nasty.

I think we will soon see a cheesecake factory in the mall.
Supposedly they were ready to go a while ago but the powers that be wanted them in the back and they wanted the front, so the deal fell through. I heard they were scouting an eastside location now.

Supposedly they were ready to go a while ago but the powers that be wanted them in the back and they wanted the front, so the deal fell through. I heard they were scouting an eastside location now.
probably manlius,fayetteville,dewitt.

Nice & Easy??? I have to tell you, I've been to many Nice & Easy's and they don't even come close to Wawa's!!! I moved to central NJ a few years back and Wawa is the best gas station/convenient store there is! The cheapest gas in town, great ice coffee, and the ability to have a sub at 2 am... nothing compares to it!

Nice & Easy??? I have to tell you, I've been to many Nice & Easy's and they don't even come close to Wawa's!!! I moved to central NJ a few years back and Wawa is the best gas station/convenient store there is! The cheapest gas in town, great ice coffee, and the ability to have a sub at 2 am... nothing compares to it!
OMG,so forgot about the WAWA'S.Me wifes aunt lives in?(forgot where).But i thought the WAWA was the coolest thing ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom