OT - Nice n Easy store now open in Dewitt!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Nice n Easy store now open in Dewitt!!!

I think we will soon see a cheesecake factory in the mall.Personally i hate cheesecake.Do they serve more than just cheesecake?Never understood the draw for cheesecake.

The cheesecake is great, but it's like an upscale version of a normal American chain (Applebees, Chili's, etc). Good food, a bit pricey for a chain but huge portions.

OMG,so forgot about the WAWA'S.Me wifes aunt lives in?(forgot where).But i thought the WAWA was the coolest thing ever.
Until we got a Sonic anyway.I just wish they would clean the interior of my truck a bit better.They asked me what part of the interior i wanted them to focus on?lol.Was like, ALL OF IT.

I think we will soon see a cheesecake factory in the mall.Personally i hate cheesecake.Do they serve more than just cheesecake?Never understood the draw for cheesecake.
Cheesecake factory should be called "3-Meal entree, and a Boatload of Cheesecake"

the serving sizes are enormous, hence why it is expensive. It is also considered one of the most unhealthy restaurants in America, but I think that's only because it gives SO much food. Other than that, it is very tasty.

Cheesecake factory should be called "3-Meal entree, and a Boatload of Cheesecake"

the serving sizes are enormous, hence why it is expensive. It is also considered one of the most unhealthy restaurants in America, but I think that's only because it gives SO much food. Other than that, it is very tasty.
Do they serve burgers? I do not go to ANY restaurant if they do not serve burgers or steak.

I'm pretty sure they have like 20 different burgers on their menu
Do they serve burgers? I do not go to ANY restaurant if they do not serve burgers or steak.

And yes, Wawa is tremendous.
I had WaWa for the first time last summer on a road trip to South Carolina and it really is the best of its kind. Oh, the sammiches...

Cool.I just always thought it was some high class cheesecake joint.

I had WaWa for the first time last summer on a road trip to South Carolina and it really is the best of its kind. Oh, the sammiches...
Dime a dozen from philly east.Beyond that i don't know.I love them though.And the 40-50
mph hour ez-pass is great.

Dime a dozen from philly east.Beyond that i don't know.I love them though.And the 40-50
mph hour ez-pass is great.

Yeah, I live in that area and have 3 within a mile of my house. I agree about the 5 guys statements, best fast food burger out there! If we're talking fast food, Chil fil a has the best chicken sandwich I've ever eaten! It melts in your mouth!

DELAWARE! thats the state i couldn't think of.Lots of wawa's. The one strip club there(next to the raceway somewhere) pretty much sucked though,lol..

Umani burger in LA was damn good, went there when I was out there for the USC game..

Only place i like cheese is me pizza!!!!Cheesecake just sounds nasty.
it's probably best that you not try it then. Once you have a quality taste you may just be doomed.

Cheesecake Factory and PF Chang are OK for what they are. They're good as far as chain food goes, but it's not exactly "fine dining".

Any of you ever have a burger from Tarby's in Liverpool ? It was the best hamburger,EVER. Damn i'm getting old.AARP sending me Chit now...

Hamburger Haven, Corner of Erie and Thompson Rd. I think Sofas and Chairs is in that location now.

Any of you ever have a burger from Tarby's in Liverpool ? It was the best hamburger,EVER. Damn i'm getting old.AARP sending me Chit now...

Oh yeah..Tarby's..walk into the kitchen and order and Russ would customize your burger. Back into the kitchen to pick it up. Fries and chili. The best

Russ was a great guy.

Hamburger Haven, Corner of Erie and Thompson Rd. I think Sofas and Chairs is in that location now.

I remember driving by that place when I was a kid... never ate there. Looked like a little shed if I remember correctly. Couldn't remember if it was haven or heaven.

Anybody remember the Waldorf cafe's (I think)? Cafeteria places that were popular after a hard day's night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom