Class of 2016 - OT Noel Brouse (PA) to UConn | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OT Noel Brouse (PA) to UConn

Why wasn't his offer list longer then?

I don't mean to challenge others but instead, I'm asking out of sheer curiosity.

Guys this is normal for a coaching change. Many of these kids picked SU because of the staff and it would be normal for them to look at their options. Par for the course

I just hope that when the music stops, all SU's chairs are full. It's great to find the players who fit, assuming they are actually out there. Don't expect all players to suddenly fall all over each other to grab a seat. We may feel that Babers will bring back the glory, but we are Uber-fans. Lots of people will still have a healthy dose of skepticism. We have plenty of experience knowing that some of those last minute commits after a regime change, tend to be not much more than void fillers. I don't think the team has enough depth at certain important positions to absorb much in the way of void fillers.

It's hard to worry about this when we accepted a commit from an OL commit on the same day. I thought DeGeorge would have been a better fit then Brouse, so I was surprised he was basically told to move on, but I can live with the changes since HCDB seems to have a clear plan of what he wants. I would be curious to know just what it is he is looking for though?

Why cant I see the embeds using Mozilla? Anyone?
I had to update mine and uninstall my ad blocker. Now it works. Also the basic browser troubleshooting doesn't hurt (clear cookies/cache)

Did you try changing your viewing style?

Ya it just moves so slow compared to mozilla. but then again, i see no tweets you or ox or anyone embeds. works fine on my iphone.

Ya it just moves so slow compared to mozilla. but then again, i see no tweets you or ox or anyone embeds. works fine on my iphone.
There is a thread on this in the support forum. I have copied your posts to it. Hopefully temery has a suggestion for you.

Did you make sure your phone line is plugged into your dial up modem?;)

If you do a web search using altavista or webcrawler you'll find all you need to know

HeaterCuse22 said:
Why cant I see the embeds using Mozilla? Anyone?

I would think the problem is almost surely that you have a pop up blocker preventing this from working. Try turning it off for this site, and see what happens.

See if you can guess which one is Brouse?

BTW, I would've stuck at Nova...better after college connections...prettier campus...same level of FB
CZID3QZWcAAmJcp.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom