Class of 2016 - OT Noel Brouse (PA) to UConn | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OT Noel Brouse (PA) to UConn

Lack of information with Noel has me worried. Kid's highlight tape is incredible. You can't teach "mean". This would be a bad loss any way you look at it. A kid doesn't get 1st team in PA's largest division on Offense and Defense without being pretty special. We need to keep the inroads to PA.
And, this guy came to so many games, he is all in.

Lack of information with Noel has me worried. Kid's highlight tape is incredible. You can't teach "mean". This would be a bad loss any way you look at it. A kid doesn't get 1st team in PA's largest division on Offense and Defense without being pretty special. We need to keep the inroads to PA.
I think we are all going to have to sit back, relax and let the process play out. I like all these kids but we have to let this staff recruit and make decisions that will be the best for their style of football and the program.

Have to wonder if the agreement to honor the commitment was enthusiastically communicated. I thought this guy was a solid as they come.

Confused on how a quality HS lineman doesn't fit into their plans or system but let's see how this thing plays out. HCDB is calling the shots and he's the one making the big bucks along with the one being responsible for all his actions. Maybe he thought they had too many on the roster now or others they feel are a better match on the recruiting trail? Should be interesting to see this develop.

HCDB and staff want players who fit their system and I am OK with decommits for losing stinks and we need the right players.

HCDB and staff want players who fit their system and I am OK with decommits for losing stinks and we need the right players.

It sounds to me like this kid might have de-committed because HE doesn't like the fit or didn't click with the coaches who contacted him.

I really like PA lineman and this might not be over, but we're definitely offering other lineman so we'll see how it turns out. Brouse doesn't 'publicly' have a lot of other options. I'll be really curious to see if rutgirls, temple or md step up. Kid is going to play in the Big33 game.

if you are going to change the focus on the kids you bring in , its better that it happened thise week and not the end of Jan.. kids can still contact the coaches so im sure there is still stuff going on the next few weeks.

It sounds to me like this kid might have de-committed because HE doesn't like the fit or didn't click with the coaches who contacted him.

I really like PA lineman and this might not be over, but we're definitely offering other lineman so we'll see how it turns out. Brouse doesn't 'publicly' have a lot of other options. I'll be really curious to see if rutgirls, temple or md step up. Kid is going to play in the Big33 game.
It is over. Everything I heard was that he didn't fit what the new staff wants.

It is over. Everything I heard was that he didn't fit what the new staff wants.

Exactly. Nothing more to make of this situation than that. Coaches were honest with him and he will land on his feet.

cuseguy said:
Curious to know what they're looking for in an offensive lineman.

I was wondering the same thing. Have to trust them, but a PA OL who's going to play in a state championship game and the Big33 game sounded pretty good to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom