OT: Pittsburgh sports agent accuses Alabama coach Nick Saban of cheating | Syracusefan.com

OT: Pittsburgh sports agent accuses Alabama coach Nick Saban of cheating

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
A Pittsburgh sports agent who is upset at the NCAA for the way it has hammered the Penn State football program took some shots at Alabama coach Nick Saban during an interview Wednesday on a Pittsburgh radio show.
Agent Ralph Cindrich essentially accused Saban of cheating but offered no concrete evidence.
"I have enough on Saban right now," Cindrich said on a KDKA show hosted by Larry Richert and John Shumway.
Cindrich was pressed for details.
"Everybody has something on Nick Saban, for God's sake," Cindrich said. "And if he has a problem with anything I say, come on after me, big guy."

Everyone is guilty of NCAA violations.....EVERYONE

Its time for an overhaul. The sport has outgrown the system.

Everybody has something on Nick Saban, for God's sake," Cindrich said. "And if he has a problem with anything I say, come on after me, big guy."
One of the hosts asked Cindrich to explain why he thought Saban was behind the NCAA-Penn State story.
"I didn't say Nick Saban was behind this, or if I did, I apologize," Cindrich said. "I said, 'Like Nick Saban,' or, 'Like the other college coaches.' Let me say this: If you go to a seedy group out there - let's call them the agents out there of professional football players - and you start bringing them in and give them immunity ... you would hear things that make your hair turn gray. ...
COME AT ME BRO!

I'm sure he does have stuff on him as do others on other coaches. But here would be my response to those 2 Pennsylvania radio guys.

No matter what Saban did it CAN'T COME CLOSE to what Paterno and PedSt did.

These people who keep trying to defend Paterno by saying someone else did something wrong are feeble minded.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg

Everyone is guilty of NCAA violations.....EVERYONE

Its time for an overhaul. The sport has outgrown the system.

The NFL needs to create a legitimate minor league system for kids who have no desire to go to college. Colleges should no longer be the de facto minor league system for football. The same is true for the NBA. The two most corrupt college sports are the two with no minor league option for kids. There needs to be an alternate developmental model. It hasn't ruined college baseball or hockey.

The NFL needs to create a legitimate minor league system for kids who have no desire to go to college. Colleges should no longer be the de facto minor league system for football. The same is true for the NBA. The two most corrupt college sports are the two with no minor league option for kids. There needs to be an alternate developmental model. It hasn't ruined college baseball or hockey.
I agree but the problem is baseball never had the kind of money present in college football or BB. Doubt it will happen in my lifetime.

It's called Arena Football.

I'm sure he does have stuff on him as do others on other coaches. But here would be my response to those 2 Pennsylvania radio guys.

These people who keep trying to defend Paterno by saying someone else did something wrong are feeble minded.

How about the coach at BB Baylor? - Dave Bliss? - who I think tried to cover up a murder by one of his players?

Is that just as bad or is what Paterno did worse?

They're only corrupt because there are too many rules. Cheating in recruiting isn't illegal or in most situations not even immoral.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Nick Saban is the antichrist. If someone brings him down I will send them a fruit basket

They're only corrupt because there are too many rules. Cheating in recruiting isn't illegal or in most situations not even immoral.

Dave Bliss didn't try to cover up a murder. He tried to paint the victim as a drug dealer to hide the fact that they were giving him money under the table. Disgusting, yes. He should never coach again, yes. But he didn't enable a man to molest kids and get away with it.

How about the coach at BB Baylor? - Dave Bliss? - who I think tried to cover up a murder by one of his players?

Is that just as bad or is what Paterno did worse?
theyre basically equal.

but im going to have to say paterno was worse.

in a vacuum, murder > molestaion, but my lord did paterno let this go on forever. multiple victims that we are AWARE of, probably many more that didnt come forward or maybe are no longer with us after being subject to the horrors of sandusky.

It's a strawman argument at best and psychotic behavior at worst.

Dave Bliss didn't try to cover up a murder. He tried to paint the victim as a drug dealer to hide the fact that they were giving him money under the table. Disgusting, yes. He should never coach again, yes. But he didn't enable a man to molest kids and get away with it.

I think it becomes very difficult to start to rank the disgusting behavior that occurs when money becomes so intertwined in athletics.

Dave Bliss is the only person in college sports that even comes close to Paterno.

But that's really why I said "most" situations. The recruiting stuff doesn't bother me that much. If a kid gets paid, good for him.

It's a strawman argument at best and psychotic behavior at worst.

Translate.

Dave Bliss is the only person in college sports that even comes close to Paterno.

But that's really why I said "most" situations. The recruiting stuff doesn't bother me that much. If a kid gets paid, good for him.

Not comparing the Penn State scandal with a recruiting scandal, but do you seriously see nothing wrong with cheating in recruiting? Bribing a kid to come to your school? Breaking a rule you agreed to follow? Save me the exploitation argument (which should now fall on deaf ears as Sandusky has shown what real exploitation is). The money schools earn does not go into the pockets of administrators, it is used to pay of non-revenue sports. Also, my student loan payments from SU make it very clear the value and benefit of an athletic scholarship.

I think it becomes very difficult to start to rank the disgusting behavior that occurs when money becomes so intertwined in athletics.

Maybe, but I think everyone will be fighting for 2nd place.

Covering up years and years of the molestation of children is going to be hard to top. Just carrying anything on for that amount of time will be hard to top.

Translate.

Pointing fingers at someone else to deflect from your own faults could be construed as a strawman argument. However, reading and hearing a lot of PSU supporters lately, one could also attribute the finger point to psychotic behavior.

I agree but the problem is baseball never had the kind of money present in college football or BB. Doubt it will happen in my lifetime.

Agree the money's a huge issue. Colleges have the power the force that change but again money's the issue. It would take guts.

I disagree. All other college sports have the same rules yet they're not nearly as corrupt. With a true minor league system students could choose between different developmental models.

totally agree i have saying that for 30 yrs----no desire and maybe don't belong in college----to much money involved though---never happen

Nick Saban is the antichrist. If someone brings him down I will send them a fruit basket
just curious as i do not know much about hin--why do you say that?

True, there are rampant episodes of cheating in recruiting; however nothing holds a candle to what occurred at PSU; it's time to take a stand against that behavior wherever it erupts, be it at a university or a church.