OT. Post your pet pic | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

OT. Post your pet pic

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Better!
Looking good, Team Squirrel!
Soon he will be adorned in his Syracuse colors!

image.jpeg
View attachment 71467
image.jpeg
This guy is awesome! We have many chipmunks in our backyard, most are named. Fairly social with us! Eventually get too close and they bolt, but they are curious about us.
The friendliest little bugger you've ever seen! Long story short on this one is ...unlike the other squirrel picture I posted earlier in this thread that got electrocuted and only had one arm as a result such that he could not be let free so we had for ten years before it passed, this one is able bodied and came to us three months ago when is mother got hit by a car. It is friendly as can be but we had to give it a chance at a real squirrel life so once it was rehabbed, healthy again and full-grown we let it go in our backyard.

Thought he would be gone forever but that is not the case as Mr. Bill comes back every day for a visit and often times sleeps in his cage that we leave open now.

Last edited:
View attachment 71468 View attachment 71467View attachment 71466
The friendliest little bugger you've ever seen! Long story short on this one is ...unlike the other squirrel picture I posted earlier in this thread that got electrocuted and only had one arm as a result such that he could not be let free so we had for ten years before it passed, this one is able bodied and came to us three months ago when is mother got hit by a car. It is friendly as can be but we had to give it a chance at a real squirrel life so once it was rehabbed, healthy again and full-grown we let it go in our backyard.

Thought he would be gone forever but that is not the case as Mr. Bill comes back every day for a visit and often times sleeps in his cage that we leave open now.
Not even kidding. This is one of my all time favorite board posts.
The last part I replied to and bolded, just too good.

View attachment 71469
This guy is awesome! We have many chipmunks in our backyard, most are named. Fairly social with us! Eventually get too close and they bolt, but they are curious about us.[/QUO
Not even kidding. This is one of my all time favorite board posts.
The last part I replied to and bolded, just too good.
Yeah right, too funny. Next were hoping he finds his lady friend and comes back with her and a bunch of squirrelets that we find in the cage someday, as one big happy squirrel family !

squirrels are actually one of my favorite animals. they get under people's skins because they steal bird food, but they are actually really quite intelligent creatures.

I used to be able to feed one bread out of my hand in my neighborhood as a kid. it got so used to me.

Sniffy11.png
This cat is so friggin cute at times it hurts my head. It's like looking into the sun. This one has several names: Fluffy, Sniffy, The White Cat, Mr Sniffles Fluffy Pants, Frosty

Kazzi11.png
Every night this one sits next to me while I watch TV.

Kazzi12.png
Kazzi is not the best dieter. He's 22 lbs now. He get's really angry if I don't feed him. I'm actually kind of scare of him. He's a Russian Siberian. Sometimes his Russian part is scary. There are times when I don't feed him where he will stare me down and even try to swipe. I have to whack him with pillow sometimes to avoid getting scratched. He's one tough cat. When we bring him to the vet he has to be sedated. One time I brought leather cloths to the vet. The vet goes, "oh no problem. I handle cats all the time." Kazzi bled him real good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom