Class of 2018 - OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please post his "blue blood" offer list on their board. It is quite impressive.

IMG_0559.PNG

Come play for Cuse.

Wet Blanket Alert:
Man I love this predictive stuff too, but couldn't we wait for an actual announcement. I've heard of foreplay but this is getting ridiculous. I'd hate to have them pledge to another school and be left standing at the altar with a bad case of blue chip blues. And who's paying all these guys who engage in probability statistics of 17 yr. olds? They make a living doing this through internet ads and newsletters I guess.

And yes, I check the board regularly to see who's committed or what's "breaking." I guess the old school in me remembers a time in early February when the PS (morning paper) and Herald-Journal (evening paper) published a list of recruits for that cycle and that was about all you got until they reported in August, unless Arnie Burdick published some tid-bit in his column. It's just the old man in me grousing about "Everything is so front-loaded today."

Meanwhile I'll be checking the board eagerly for any news, in the hopes the chickens some of us have counted, have hatched. GO Orange!

Has White mentioned a time table for a commitment announcement?

Wet Blanket Alert:
Man I love this predictive stuff too, but couldn't we wait for an actual announcement. I've heard of foreplay but this is getting ridiculous. I'd hate to have them pledge to another school and be left standing at the altar with a bad case of blue chip blues. And who's paying all these guys who engage in probability statistics of 17 yr. olds? They make a living doing this through internet ads and newsletters I guess.

And yes, I check the board regularly to see who's committed or what's "breaking." I guess the old school in me remembers a time in early February when the PS (morning paper) and Herald-Journal (evening paper) published a list of recruits for that cycle and that was about all you got until they reported in August, unless Arnie Burdick published some tid-bit in his column. It's just the old man in me grousing about "Everything is so front-loaded today."

Meanwhile I'll be checking the board eagerly for any news, in the hopes the chickens some of us have counted, have hatched. GO Orange!
If you've only heard of foreplay, you're doing it wrong. ;)

Impressive. I thought all RU fans were illiterate.

You learn something new every day.

Is RutgersAl still posting? That guy was a crack up.

While we all wait a White commitment, I just can't help but think what this staff can do if they have a winning record. Pretty amazing we have the haul we currently do coming off another 4-8 season. This staff can recruit at a high level, and they've proven they can scheme at their other stops. The future is bright for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom