Class of 2018 - OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOO DOODOO DOOOOOOO
DOO DOODOO DOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

To me, programs are built based on great line play. Dick MacPherson's success landing high end OL and DL broke SU into the top 25, where it stayed for an extended period.

Good to see Dino doing similar things, And while it great to get good linemen from the Midwest, getting the top 2 OL from NYS is great to see. This is our best group of OL in one class in a really long time.

Welcome, Mr. White.

Who was the last 4 star OL before Sampson's commitment? Can't believe we've got two in the same class.

That's a good question... I know of quite a few random good OL over the years but most were 3 star tops and developed into very good players. Frustrating to see our top targets regularly go to BC, PSU, and Pitt. It looks like Coach Babers and staff are about to change that!

Wow just wow! Don't know what to say but awesome simply awesome.

Dino once said as long as he can recruit this kind of talent he will stay for the long run because with recruits like this will give us a shot at the final 4 in a couple of years!

Welcome to SU Mr. White! Awesome simply awesome!

Welcome, Mr. White.

Who was the last 4 star OL before Sampson's commitment? Can't believe we've got two in the same class.

I don't remember EVER getting two 4-star OL in one class. We've only landed highly rated OL occasionally, here and there.

Massive haul at OL in the class of 2018, figuratively AND literally.

Great job by Babers and staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors