OT - Request 6 OT Game DVD | Syracusefan.com

OT - Request 6 OT Game DVD

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
I was asked if I could find someone who could make a copy of the SU-UConn 6 OT DVD? He's willing to pay for a copy. Thank you, please PM me if someone who can do this.

I was asked if I could find someone who could make a copy of the SU-UConn 6 OT DVD? He's willing to pay for a copy. Thank you, please PM me if someone who can do this.
No guarantees but I may know someone. I will pm you if I can get it... probably 5 bucks or so.

BillJay sent me a copy a while back. If I can learn how to make a copy of it, I can get one in the mail.. (Anyone know how to make a copy of a DVD?)

BillJay sent me a copy a while back. If I can learn how to make a copy of it, I can get one in the mail.. (Anyone know how to make a copy of a DVD?)

If your computer doesn't already have built in burning software, download a free software like ImgBurn. Insert the DVD,open up the software, "read" it to the hard drive and then "write" it to a blank DVD. Done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom