Class of 2016 - OT Sam Heckel (WI) SIGNED LOI | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OT Sam Heckel (WI) SIGNED LOI

By the way, I completely forgot that Heckel had a Bowling Green offer. Makes sense why he was so quick to reaffirm.

Glad these guys hit the bookstore for some SU gear before hitting the recruiting road, lol. Or that the athletic department had clothes that were the right size for them!!

Glad these guys hit the bookstore for some SU gear before hitting the recruiting road, lol. Or that the athletic department had clothes that were the right size for them!!
Believe me, athletics departments never have a shortage of gear when they're a Nike/UA/Adidas, or whatever school. I work for an Adidas school, and my AD has, literally, just boxes of Adidas polos with our logo on them stacked in his office...and that's not even getting into our huge equipment room that's full of old gear.

Heckel appears to be a priority recruit for this new staff.

Heckel appears to be a priority recruit for this new staff.
The staff is in San Antonio for the coaches convention. Makes sense they would take a swing through the Midwest and do in-homes.

I guess he sounds like he is all in with the CUSE! "I love my quarterback, oh that was T.O." (I love my new Coach) lol

Hey, I wear the same socks as Babers. I didn't know we had so much in common.

I wear the same socks as Heckel. What does that qualify me to be? The towel boy? :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom