OT: Sean Keeley is stepping down at TNIAAM | Syracusefan.com

OT: Sean Keeley is stepping down at TNIAAM

I am glad the site will continue. There is a need for that kind of content and the writers do a good job filling it.

Thanks for Sean for starting it and feeding it for so many years. Best wishes to him on his future endeavours.

Good luck to John and the rest of the crew on keeping it strong going forward.

The head guy of BC Interruption is also stepping down. I wonder if Keeley and him are up to something together.

The head guy of BC Interruption is also stepping down. I wonder if Keeley and him are up to something together.

Popcorn

Thanks for everything, Sean. You made that site into a must-read.

Chicago is a great city! Well, except for the winters...

Keeley is doing a lot of work for Awful Announcing. Maybe he is getting more national stuff. Good luck to him.

I stopped reading tniaam (mostly) after the sb nation redesign, but Keeley has been a great ambassador to su sports. Good luck to him.

He really built up that site nicely. I kind of moved over (syracusefan.com) for most of the opinion/interesting takes on SU sports but he definitely wrote some cool stuff.

Thanks for everything, Sean. You made that site into a must-read.

Chicago is a great city! Well, except for the winters...

Hey, it warmed up to about 20 here this morning, ready to put on a bathing suit and head outside!

He cornered the market on the best name possible for Syracuse football blogging. Probably ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom