OT stolen from Twitter: what announcer would you want to call a day in your life? | Syracusefan.com

OT stolen from Twitter: what announcer would you want to call a day in your life?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Mine would definitely be the Scooter. Imagine going to buy some cannolis. That would be about two hours of stories. Probably none having to do with cannolis. Or even better: Ok, here we go we got a real pressure cooker going.

Definitely Rizzuto.

Bill White: Scooter, for his last at bat, you scored it a WW in your book. What does that mean?

Scooter: Wasn't watching

I was raised on him, he was the best. Always made me want to go to The Money Store.

Vintage NY Knicks era Marv Albert.

Howard Cosell:
“At 6:30 am on this totally non-descript tuesday, & much like the 3rd battle between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali, HE WAKES!!...and heads to the bathroom to shower down”! (In my classic Cosell voice)

Vintage NY Knicks era Marv Albert.

Howard Cosell:
“At 6:30 am on this totally non-descript tuesday, & much like the 3rd battle between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali, HE WAKES!!...and heads to the bathroom to shower down”! (In my classic Cosell voice)

Great call. I should have picked Cosell too.

Definitely Rizzuto.

Bill White: Scooter, for his last at bat, you scored it a WW in your book. What does that mean?

I was raised on him, he was the best. Always made me want to go to The Money Store.
Even as the lone Mets fan in my house, i used to love these two.

Definitely Rizzuto.

Scooter - bottom of the 7th.
GWBridge.jpg

Clyde Frazier. I don't know what he'd say but it would sound cool and he'd look sharp doing it.
You would be swishing and dishing and slicing and dicing. And of course you would be percolating while doing all of that. If this was name three people you would invite to dinner (which could come soon if the football team and Giants remain sucking) Clyde might be one of my three.

Mine would definitely be the Scooter. Imagine going to buy some cannolis. That would be about two hours of stories. Probably none having to do with cannolis. Or even better: Ok, here we go we got a real pressure cooker going.
He'd only get to call 3/4 of your day. He would need to beat the bridge traffic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom