OT stolen from Twitter: what announcer would you want to call a day in your life? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT stolen from Twitter: what announcer would you want to call a day in your life?

I loved that woman. Not Liz Hurley. The other one.
Frances O'Connor, the girl next door. :)

When I was working on music videos, in lower Manhattan, I was production assistant working on a Memphis Bleek video. Not only did I have a really cool encounter with Jay Z (long story and better suited not to post too much detail), I saw this really tall lady, model type, walking a dog. The dog was definitely an Afghan hound as they have wild and elaborate hair. The owner, this lady was dressed pretty elaborate herself, cheetah print outfit etc. Everybody who saw her gawked. As I was gawking, I got a really good look and it was Liz Hurley. Still, as hot as she looked, I am a Frances O'Connor kinda guy too.

The only other Afghan hound owner I know also somehow looked like his companion, really long, crazy hair.

Frances O'Connor, the girl next door. :)

When I was working on music videos, in lower Manhattan, I was production assistant working on a Memphis Bleek video. Not only did I have a really cool encounter with Jay Z (long story and better suited not to post too much detail), I saw this really tall lady, model type, walking a dog. The dog was definitely an Afghan hound as they have wild and elaborate hair. The owner, this lady was dressed pretty elaborate herself, cheetah print outfit etc. Everybody who saw her gawked. As I was gawking, I got a really good look and it was Liz Hurley. Still, as hot as she looked, I am a Frances O'Connor kinda guy too.

The only other Afghan hound owner I know also somehow looked like his companion, really long, crazy hair.
Elizabeth Hurley is still a smokeshow.

for hockey fans... 2 classic voices I loved.
1) Sabres announcer..Rick with his best cracking voice stretching player's names i.e. "saying Afefagenoooooooooofffffff"
2) similar to #1 Hockey night in Canada's old Danny Galivan " firinnnnng...shooooooting. "the great one" (every time Gretzky touched the puck).

Oh, and another couple votes for BB Gus Johnson and Raf.
Scooter was fun listening to...but was really more of a Mets fan. I'll abstain on the vote...lol
FB - either John Madden or Keith Jackson or ...the 1987 radio call of Logan/Ridlon "the pitch is to Owens...YES YES YES.!!!!! I tried to [post the link...lol

Last edited:
Easy. I'm not even a huge hockey guy,
but Mike Emrick could PBP grass growing and I'd watch.

Easy. I'm not even a huge hockey guy,
but Mike Emrick could PBP grass growing and I'd watch.
Not a huge fan of Emerick. I know people like him and he has received all kinds of announcing awards. .. But to me, his comments and descriptions make it seem like he never even played street hockey let alone skated...lol just my opinion...

Well, in these times of coved it might be pretty boring trying to announce my daily routines. While not exactly an announcer, it would be fun to see what George burns and his droll sense of humor could come up with !!!

More now than ever in my opinion

Agreed.

She would be the Captain of the Diane Lane All-Star Team*.

(* this is something Bill Simmons used to talk about, how great Diane Lane looked in her mid-40's, which is now like a decade ago, and other such women who aged remarkably well)

Liz Hurley looks insanely great - more amazingly so since she's 55!!!!

Agreed.

(* this is something Bill Simmons used to talk about, how great Diane Lane looked in her mid-40's, which is now like a decade ago, and other such women who aged remarkably well)

Looks like we need an OT category for Board Milf Hotties, aka BMH'ers.

Agreed.

For sure, but don't discount the Austin Powers Liz.

Couple of fun-filled derailments to this already OT thread re Board Hottie
  • Elisha Cuthbert won it in 2013 - NEW BOARD HOTTIE CHAMPIONSHIP
  • I am fairly certain Lacy Chabert won the most recent but I cannot find this thread. If memory serves me, the voting was rigged and I will be the first to admit I had part in it. I voted more times than an artificially created Russian Facebook profile :) I am pretty sure some posters were legit mad about that. Hey, it's an election year, amirite?

Couple of fun-filled derailments to this already OT thread re Board Hottie
  • Elisha Cuthbert won it in 2013 - NEW BOARD HOTTIE CHAMPIONSHIP
  • I am fairly certain Lacy Chabert won the most recent but I cannot find this thread. If memory serves me, the voting was rigged and I will be the first to admit I had part in it. I voted more times than an artificially created Russian Facebook profile :) I am pretty sure some posters were legit mad about that. Hey, it's an election year, amirite?
Well she's married with a kid now so she gets relegated to the senior division. Plus she's married to a hockey player and that's an entirely different contest. So who is left?

Well, in these times of coved it might be pretty boring trying to announce my daily routines. While not exactly an announcer, it would be fun to see what George burns and his droll sense of humor could come up with !!!
Kevin Harlan or Gus Johnson could make a trip from the couch to the fridge sound exciting.

I feel like Allie Laforce was robbed. Don't tell me she's in the senior circuit as well. Fingers crossed.
She's married to Joe Smith of the Astros but no kids yet. And she is still in her early 30's. She would join lots of great entrants in the jock spouse division. I have a picture of Allie on my phone that hopefully I can find. I was only a couple feet from her in Buffalo at the Cuse open practice for the NCAA. She is a good looking former college hoopster.

She's married to Joe Smith of the Astros
1600993895358.gif

Ha. Easy math. Joel Mareiniss "Chris Sease up the invisible ladder"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors