OT: Syracuse Cursive/Script image | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Syracuse Cursive/Script image

Brophy is clearly the closest.

I feel like we might have just cracked the code. Better sell your Nike stock.

Brophy Script Font Family - Fonts.com

font_rend.php

Well we put that to bed. On to the next thing. I see no reason why we can’t close out the Bigfoot and Loch Ness Monster issues well before the first exhibition game tips off.

Hey O79, let’s put this new font to work, can we get the masthead title “SyracuseFan” changed to the script?
WAY beyond my powers. Bees or temery would be the ones to ask about that.

I appreciate all the responses so far in this thread, we're getting towards the end goal here!

I think the "Cuse" cursive on the back of the white lacrosse helmets looked really sweet. Saw it today on TV vs. UNC. Does anybody have a screenshot or photo to post of that?

cuse-womens-helmet-2.jpg
I think the "Cuse" cursive on the back of the white lacrosse helmets looked really sweet. Saw it today on TV vs. UNC. Does anybody have a screenshot or photo to post of that?

You can get a hat with that Cuse in script on the back.
It’s not hard to find that.

That's the one, I think it would look great on basketball or football unis. I'm an oldtimer but the football unis are a hot mess. Go back to the 90s era McNabb ones or the ones that Nassib wore during the Marrone regime

Maybe... the bball team is getting it back? This clearly should be the schools official logo IMO

Found this AMAZING Apex Syracuse Orangemen jacket online recently, purchased for $16. Arrived today, it's in great shape... loving everything about it. Internet purchases for the win. I'd love to keep seeing photos of different Syracuse gear items and collections. Syracuse gear will always be a passion of mine.
m82025003368_1.jpg
m82025003368_2.jpg
m82025003368_4.jpg
a

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online