OT - Syracuse Gear "Swap Meet" Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Syracuse Gear "Swap Meet" Thread

I got this in an XL and it was a little tight on me. I always wear XL in Nike. Glad to hear others think they run small as I was wondering if I needed to lay off beer for a little bit.

It's a great sweatshirt. Love the script font!

With a little lull in the sports action, I want it take it back to the perpetual gear search for a second. As I look back, It's been pretty cool that I've been able to pick up a few of the items I was looking for in the first post I shared in this thread (finds include a Syracuse Nike Soccer Jersey & the Nike Navy "Orange" hoodie in Large). However, the search continues...

I'm still looking for this specific Nike Orange quarter-zip pullover, it's genuinely one of my favorite Syracuse Nike items I own. The XL fits me okay, but I think a Large might just be perfect for me. If you have a Large in this item and it's in decent good shape, here's what I'll "swap"you for: I will trade you this XL, pay the shipping cost on both items & slide over a few additional $ on it as well. Something to consider!
1576470112675.png

I'm still on the hunt for this jacket/pullover in size Large. If you have this item in Large and want to trade, or have a lead on where I could find it, I'd love to dialogue with you about it. Thanks!
1576469996703.png

With a little lull in the sports action, I want it take it back to the perpetual gear search for a second. As I look back, It's been pretty cool that I've been able to pick up a few of the items I was looking for in the first post I shared in this thread (finds include a Syracuse Nike Soccer Jersey & the Nike Navy "Orange" hoodie in Large). However, the search continues...

I'm still looking for this specific Nike Orange quarter-zip pullover, it's genuinely one of my favorite Syracuse Nike items I own. The XL fits me okay, but I think a Large might just be perfect for me. If you have a Large in this item and it's in decent good shape, here's what I'll "swap"you for: I will trade you this XL, pay the shipping cost on both items & slide over a few additional $ on it as well. Something to consider!
View attachment 174146

I'm still on the hunt for this jacket/pullover in size Large. If you have this item in Large and want to trade, or have a lead on where I could find it, I'd love to dialogue with you about it. Thanks!
View attachment 174145

That second photo I'd pay anything for a xxl.

So, back in the day I had an Orange SU hat with the old 1996 “S over the basketball” logo on the front. Nike product. Very low hat, which I greatly preferred to a lot of the bigger hats that looked like baker hats that were prevalent at the time. Pretty sure it had a velcro strap on the back.

No idea what happened to this hat but I wish I still had it. By far my favorite SU hat I’ve ever had. Anyone have any idea what I’m talking about and know if there’s anything like that out there?

So, back in the day I had an Orange SU hat with the old 1996 “S over the basketball” logo on the front. Nike product. Very low hat, which I greatly preferred to a lot of the bigger hats that looked like baker hats that were prevalent at the time. Pretty sure it had a velcro strap on the back.

No idea what happened to this hat but I wish I still had it. By far my favorite SU hat I’ve ever had. Anyone have any idea what I’m talking about and know if there’s anything like that out there?

I had that hat too. The closure in the back was the usual plastic snaps but the closure was shaped like the Nike swoosh.

love that logo!!! Bring it back.

OrangeDW I've been keeping an eye out for the hat you listed here... haven't been able to find it. But, I did come across this one today, an interesting find in the same "hat forum" if you will. Thought you might appreciate it!

Do I get a commission or anything?! ;)

I still remember going to Carousel Mall and getting a Lawrence Moten jersey in the new 94-95 style, and getting that hat to go with it. Still got the jersey. Needed to get the hat back! Looking forward to it arriving.

Going to have little to no luck, but why not:

orangemendunks.jpg

Looking for an 11.5/12.

Going to have little to no luck, but why not:

orangemendunks.jpg

Looking for an 11.5/12.
Size 10 for $1,200... this is the only pair anywhere on the internet for sale. I don’t fit a size 10, and even though I’m a sneakerhead and I do it for the culture, I have a hard time justifying in ANY circumstance spending that money on shoes. But, I guess you could consider them as a decorative piece in a Syracuse room/display... if I had that kind of cash I would make that move (I don’t).

Not cuse specific, but i’ve had some success finding retro jerseys on ebay with my quarantine time

Size 10 for $1,200... this is the only pair anywhere on the internet for sale. I don’t fit a size 10, and even though I’m a sneakerhead and I do it for the culture, I have a hard time justifying in ANY circumstance spending that money on shoes. But, I guess you could consider them as a decorative piece in a Syracuse room/display... if I had that kind of cash I would make that move (I don’t).

I bought a size 9 ds pair off eBay 4 years ago for $120 shipped lol, still sitting on ice too. Over the years I saw a few used pairs popped up here and there, not extremely rare compared to the Gtown, Duke and UNC ones from the same series, $1200 is just nuts.

The most I'd pay is $300.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom