OT: SyracuseFan.com Member Enters Transfer Portal | Syracusefan.com

OT: SyracuseFan.com Member Enters Transfer Portal

CA Monk

I'm Woke, But I'm Very Groggy.
After earnest discussions with my so-called girlfriend, a guy at the Arby's Drive-thru and my probation officer, I have decided to enter the transfer portal to continue my posting career on another fan board.

I want to thank everyone at SyracuseFan.com: CL, OE and all the moderators and posters who believed in me when I was just a tentative 165 lb. Walk-On some 4 years ago. Well I worked my way up to 2nd String and although I believe a poster of my ability should be starting, I'll respect the wishes of the board and accept my second string status.
I've achieved everything I hoped to achieve at SyracuseFan.com, but now it's time to move on and take my talents to a soft landing spot where they can be more fully appreciated. Please, don't ask me to stay. My decision is virtually final.

On the advice of my handlers, I choose not to be interviewed at this time.
Respect my incommunicado-ness.

My recruitment is open only to the Fan Boards at Slippery Rock, Bethune-Cookman and The Citadel's. And of course my dream Fan Board - Brockport State.

During this Dead Period, I continue to dedicate myself to proper S&C.

All Glory to God, my main squeeze Brenda, and Ernie, the night shift manager at Arby's.

Please don't ask me to stay. My decision is really kinda almost final.

Always Orange,
Lionel Cavendish (of the Weedsport Cavendish's)

After earnest discussions with my so-called girlfriend, a guy at the Arby's Drive-thru and my probation officer, I have decided to enter the transfer portal to continue my posting career on another fan board.

I want to thank everyone at SyracuseFan.com: CL, OE and all the moderators and posters who believed in me when I was just a tentative 165 lb. Walk-On some 4 years ago. Well I worked my way up to 2nd String and although I believe a poster of my ability should be starting, I'll respect the wishes of the board and accept my second string status.
I've achieved everything I hoped to achieve at SyracuseFan.com, but now it's time to move on and take my talents to a soft landing spot where they can be more fully appreciated. Please, don't ask me to stay. My decision is virtually final.

My recruitment is open only to the Fan Boards at Slippery Rock, Bethune-Cookman and The Citadel's. And of course my dream Fan Board - Brockport State.

All Glory to God, my main squeeze Brenda, and Ernie, the night shift manager at Arby's.

Always Orange,
Not really a surprise after your random IG Live stream last night.

1619038006712.png

;)

Always Orange,
Entering the transfer portal requires written authorization releasing you from your commitment to Syracusefan.com. Now for a nominal fee I'm sure that O79, OX and I could come to an agreement to provide you with the necessary release...after, of course, we decide on an appropriate monetary amount. ;)

Randygoduke is this you again starting up your crap again?

Dammit someone let him have internet access.

Boeheimed by the board, I imagine. Great, we’re losing our only poster destined to be a lottery pick next year. I blame orange79. You probably would’ve stayed if only he tried to convince you and let you post what you want. Now we’re the least athletic board I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Always Orange,
Is there a party to celebrate?

Always Orange,
Orange forever! Good luck*

*unless you end up on the Rutgers board

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom