OT: Tebow | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Tebow

Were you alive the year the Saints won the SB. it was Brees 24/7.

OH...got it, only can talk about ACTUAL good QBs for 1 year.

How about TJ Yates? Can we talk about a kid who's lead his team back in the last 2 games w/o 59 yard FGs? I've seen zero stories on him.

I love Brian Dawkins. He is one of my favorite Eagles of all time. Brian Dawkins is an openly religious man. Explain why I love Brian Dawkins and respect him...yet when I (or others) point out Tebow's flaws, that we get called anti-christian. It's ******* . YES, there are people that don't like Tebow people he's a bible thumper. Me? I don't like that the media is cramming him down our throats. We get it, he's a great guy. You know who else is a great guy? Drew Brees...and a better QB...and won a super bowl. Let's do a special on him.
No one hates Brian Dawkins -- or any of the others mentioned above -- because of devout Christian beliefs, or because he's outspokenly pro-life and practices abstinence until marriage. Read the political blogs like the Huff Po (and even more extreme) and you'll get it. Alas, everything in our world today is Left - Right, so many people choose sides. In Tebow's case, what passes for a critique of his throwing motion is really a pretext for hating him as a person and hoping he fails. Hate him, mock him when he throws an INT, it's ok; he's praying for your soul too. Seriously, peace be with you man.

No one hates Brian Dawkins -- or any of the others mentioned above -- because of devout Christian beliefs, or because he's outspokenly pro-life and practices abstinence until marriage. Read the political blogs like the Huff Po (and even more extreme) and you'll get it. Alas, everything in our world today is Left - Right, so many people choose sides. In Tebow's case, what passes for a critique of his throwing motion is really a pretext for hating him as a person and hoping he fails. Hate him, mock him when he throws an INT, it's ok; he's praying for your soul too. Seriously, peace be with you man.

AH...looking from your old posts, you are a Rush Limbaugh guy. Makes sense now. I hope you have a merry christmas, sir. Enjoy the Tebow run.

All he does is say "I thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" when interviewed (a TON of players do that, yet Tebow gets everyones panties in a bunch). All the other stuff is on his own time. He preaches at prisons, goes on mission trips, makes commercials for Focus on the Family but thats on his own time. This guy does more positive for the world and believes his calling as an athlete is to use his fame for that. The amount of charity work he does including visiting sick kids etc is mind blowing. How anyone can hate him blows me away.
They don't hate Tebow they hate who he's giving all the credit to

I give up. He is god's QB. Barber fumbles in OT, they come back from 10-0 to win. Rivers fumbles a snap for the first time in like 7 years...every game he wins is because of divine intervention. He sucks at QB, but he wins.

Not to mention the ridiculous Praeter FGs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom