OT: Tecmo Superbowl draft | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Tecmo Superbowl draft

This was an average Giants season for me on Tecmo. BTW, I was hated the gltich the 3 seed-6 seed winner would play the 1 seed(which I was a lot of the time.) It should have 1 seed versus 4-5 and 2 seed versus 3-6 even if the 6 seed won.
Nice music! Forgot about that.
900 points for, 55 points against. Just plain filthy. Well done.

Nice music! Forgot about that.
900 points for, 55 points against. Just plain filthy. Well done.
The music was part of the game and was awesome. I loved how the music became more serious when you playing playoff games, and the special half-time you would get for the Super Bowl.

56 pts a game vs 3 a game- complete domination.. i had a 62 a game average one yr but gave up 14 a game..
That is called LT-flation. He literally CUT the field in half. Nothing going in his direction could be called and 4 games against the Redskins, Cardinals, and 1 game against the Vikings basically destroyed their playbooks. The only teams with the computer that could score against me before the playoffs with the Giants were the 49ers week 1, Cowboys with Tommy Agee draw play, and the Oilers week 17 when I would just want the season over to get to the playoffs.

Man, I love this idea, and would love to be involved depending on what time it is being held.

Will take place from now until however long it takes. Pretty much just something to do until the mighty Orangemen take the field again for preseason. Will post the draft on the entertainment board and link it here. If you're in for the 8th team I'll pick names out of a hat for draft order and start it today.

8 man teams are going to be stacked this should be fun though. I would rather draft towards the end of the first to get my second round pick quicker. I have my draft board at 50 right now which is great since we only have 8 teams and hope to get 7-10 of these guys.

Will take place from now until however long it takes. Pretty much just something to do until the mighty Orangemen take the field again for preseason. Will post the draft on the entertainment board and link it here. If you're in for the 8th team I'll pick names out of a hat for draft order and start it today.

Yes, I am in, thanks.

PM'd folks the link and draft order. Put the thread on the Other Sports forum if anyone losses the link