OT-Traffic on the hill | Syracusefan.com

OT-Traffic on the hill

Marsh01

Living Legend
Was up there earlier today to hit Manny's with the family and I couldnt for the life of me figure out why it was so congested. Then I asked and forgot that the monster truck thingy was tonight.

Wow, cue Buzz Shaw. Get a life people. Just give me your money instead.

Was up there earlier today to hit Manny's with the family and I couldnt for the life of me figure out why it was so congested. Then I asked and forgot that the monster truck thingy was tonight.

Wow, cue Buzz Shaw. Get a life people. Just give me your money instead.

I went once in Atlanta... Don't remember it, but I heard it was actually a lot of fun.

Went once here in Roch, bored me silly... But all the kids loved it. Have a friend that goes to every single one they have here with his kids and also goes to Vegas for the "Monster Jam World Finals" yearly without fail.

I was up on the hill last night to watch the game at Chucks, and it was like a ghost town, and my cousin reminded me that it is spring break...Kind of shocked it was that bad today though. Parking was very easy on Walnut.

I wish they had supercross instead of the stupid monster trucks but I don't think it would work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom