OT: vaccine | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because some minimum wage clerk either misspelled my name or transposed a digit, I'm out of luck. :(

Try again using this name.

uconn_syracuse_basketball.jpg

I was totally back to normal around 30 hours past Moderna #2 earlier this week. That 12-24 hour period was really rough, but then I snapped out of it pretty quickly when the symptoms started to subside. Slept well that 2nd night and felt fantastic the next day. Bring on the summer.

After reading this thread I'm starting to wonder if I got some dud doses of the Pfizer. Besides a mildly sore arm for a few hours after I felt nothing

everybodys body reacts differently with lots of variables: how strong is your immune system? did you have covid before knowingly or not even if you didnt know at the time because early on the symptoms to look for are different than now? Have you had other coronavirus' in the past so your body already has some knowledge on how to fight off the virus? do you exercise regularly and drink lots of water?

24 hours sine my second dose. felt terrible all night, feeling better, but not good

Got my second Pfizer last Tuesday. Piece of cake. Glad I did my research on this board (and elsewhere) before picking which vaccine to get. I read recently that the Moderna vaccine has had side effects among roughly 10% of the recipients, whereas Pfizer has been down around 3%.

24 hours sine my second dose. felt terrible all night, feeling better, but not good
almost 48 hours in on moderna, feeling better than yesterday but still not 100%. lots of weird sweating/chills, stuffy head

everybodys body reacts differently with lots of variables: how strong is your immune system? did you have covid before knowingly or not even if you didnt know at the time because early on the symptoms to look for are different than now? Have you had other coronavirus' in the past so your body already has some knowledge on how to fight off the virus? do you exercise regularly and drink lots of water?
I'm a fatty so if I got Covid I'd have known. I don't get sick that much. Couldn't tell you the last time I had the sniffles. Water yes. Exercise trying to do more but don't always hit the goal.

My last shot was 3 weeks ago. I still can't get an Excelsior Pass.

When it asks me for the date of my last shot, the correct date isn't given as an option.

Because some minimum wage clerk either misspelled my name or transposed a digit, I'm out of luck. :(
Same for me. My pass is not there yet. I have your luck with these matters it seems. IRS took a year and a half to get me my 2019 fed return, thousands of dollars. Things worked out eventually and at least I have the card still, but lol I don't want to think about what they did wrong.

Same for me. My pass is not there yet. I have your luck with these matters it seems. IRS took a year and a half to get me my 2019 fed return, thousands of dollars. Things worked out eventually and at least I have the card still, but lol I don't want to think about what they did wrong.

It took me a couple of emails to the County Health Dept to get the right person, but it got fixed.

After reading this thread I'm starting to wonder if I got some dud doses of the Pfizer. Besides a mildly sore arm for a few hours after I felt nothing

Same

And you’re an IT guy!

I’m in Ohio and our governor just lifted the mask order as well as all other COVID-19 orders effective June 2nd. I’m so happy!
I could use that million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors