OT: Verizon Fios in Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

OT: Verizon Fios in Syracuse

rocfan44

Starter
Semi OT, but with the Syracuse game vs Clemson on ABC. Verizon and the afflilate for ABC in Syracuse are in a dispute and channel 9 is off of Fios. Everyone in Syracuse region are at risk of not seeing the game on Saturday. I think everyone needs to bombard Nextstar and get this fixed ASAP!

David332

All Conference
Bite the proverbial bullet and just get a free trial to one of the services listed above. This game is to big to be listening on the radio.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Semi OT, but with the Syracuse game vs Clemson on ABC. Verizon and the afflilate for ABC in Syracuse are in a dispute and channel 9 is off of Fios. Everyone in Syracuse region are at risk of not seeing the game on Saturday. I think everyone needs to bombard Nextstar and get this fixed ASAP!

Not everyone. No impact to spectrum customers.

SuFTW

Starter
Use a TV antenna.

Why not bombard Verizon?