OT: Verizon Fios in Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

OT: Verizon Fios in Syracuse

rocfan44

All Conference
Semi OT, but with the Syracuse game vs Clemson on ABC. Verizon and the afflilate for ABC in Syracuse are in a dispute and channel 9 is off of Fios. Everyone in Syracuse region are at risk of not seeing the game on Saturday. I think everyone needs to bombard Nextstar and get this fixed ASAP!

Bite the proverbial bullet and just get a free trial to one of the services listed above. This game is to big to be listening on the radio.

Semi OT, but with the Syracuse game vs Clemson on ABC. Verizon and the afflilate for ABC in Syracuse are in a dispute and channel 9 is off of Fios. Everyone in Syracuse region are at risk of not seeing the game on Saturday. I think everyone needs to bombard Nextstar and get this fixed ASAP!

Not everyone. No impact to spectrum customers.

Use a TV antenna.

Why not bombard Verizon?