OT: where do you live? | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

OT: where do you live?

Branford, Connecticut

Between CTO's pad and AAC country.

Where in Cumming do you live? I live right on the border of Alpharetta and Cumming. I just say Alpharetta because, well, it's better than telling friends back home that i live in town called Cumming.

Yeah, that's why I didn't change my handle when I moved from Alpharetta. Didn't want to be known as CummingCuse. I live by Vickery/Polo Fields.

Greatest city in the US...Vegas baby!!
Welcome. I know cuseaholic from another forum. Another female, yea!!! When my son got married in Vegas a few years ago, she offered to come to the hotel and check me in on her in state hotel fare. But I had about 10 rooms, and it just would not have worked. Nice, real good fan!!! Happy to see you here. I still lurk on the other forum, but you will like it here.

Auburn, AL - came here for grad school in '87, been here ever since minus a 5 year stint in western Mass
reading through the thread I believe I'm the 4th one who's listed Alabama (Deano, chlywtr & UelSU being the others)

From Canandaigua, NY... but spend 9 months of the year in the North Country, Potsdam, NY at Clarkson U

Chicago, IL. Moved here 2 years ago after living in Lebanon, NH for ~5 years. Grew up on the west side of Syracuse and hope to move back once I figure out what I'm doing w/ my life.

Welcome. I know cuseaholic from another forum. Another female, yea!!! When my son got married in Vegas a few years ago, she offered to come to the hotel and check me in on her in state hotel fare. But I had about 10 rooms, and it just would not have worked. Nice, real good fan!!! Happy to see you here. I still lurk on the other forum, but you will like it here.
Hey llandz, it seems our other forum is dead. I've lurked on here for the last few years. Time to get onboard with a Cuse forum that is very active. Lots of good posters one here also. I tend not to post during games as I'm too busy biting my fingernails off, but I do like to chime in every now and then.

From Canandaigua, NY... but spend 9 months of the year in the North Country, Potsdam, NY at Clarkson U

Vacationed in Canadaigua the last few summers with the family, stayed at the Cliffside condo's. Felt weird taking an elevator down to the beach. Enjoyed eating at The Office and Eddie O'Briens.

Are the sidewalks fixed yet?

Vacationed in Canadaigua the last few summers with the family, stayed at the Cliffside condo's. Felt weird taking an elevator down to the beach. Enjoyed eating at The Office and Eddie O'Briens.

Are the sidewalks fixed yet?

Bristol Harbor is a great place, and great food choices as well. Next time you're in town try The Greenfront just off mainstreet downtown. It's owned by the same guy as Eric's and is more of a bar atmosphere. Great burgers and wings. Eric's bar crowd has now moved there so Eric's is much more of a dinner oriented place now, hard to get a table on weekends.
And yes mainstreet is finished with the new planters and everything. Turned out pretty nice, still miss all the full grown trees that got taken out 3-4 years ago.

The next step is to fix the vacant disgusting lot across from the north end of the lake.

Santa Monica, CA

Originally from Broomall, PA

Broomall>Syracuse>Glen Mills, PA>NYC>San Diego>NYC>Santa Monica

The post college years include, from most recent:
Ft Mill, SC (Charlotte, NC) -'burb livin'
Manlius - It's true you can never go home again.
Denver, CO - Awesomesauce
Atlanta - good place to visit for a FF
Kansas City - good place to live, great Q!

Born in Liverpool, NY - currently in Silver Spring, MD - Baltimore prior to that.