OT: where do you live? | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

OT: where do you live?

Never made it to the Thendara. Just started riding CA lake about 7 years ago. My buddy got a condo right down the lake from the sandbar. We would floatilla all day, and hit the sand bar at dark. Ughh... If only I would have skipped the Army, and started a career at his car wash lol. I'd be broke, but man, I'd be on the lake every day haha

Yacht Club Cove or Holiday Harbour by chance?

Anchorage, Alaska. Have lived in Alaska for basically the last 30 years. Grew up in Croghan, Lewis County. Good bologna.

Yacht Club Cove or Holiday Harbour by chance?

Yacht Club Cove... But the last 2 or 3 times I have visited, I always end up pulling into Holiday Harbour, driving around a minute, and realizing that I'm in the wrong place.

Anchorage, Alaska. Have lived in Alaska for basically the last 30 years. Grew up in Croghan, Lewis County. Good bologna.

Word? Our 3rd Alaskan on the board? (We had 4, but section314 moved east)

Originally from Jamestown (area), NY. Currently in Oskaloosa, Iowa

Word? Our 3rd Alaskan on the board? (We had 4, but section314 moved east)
LOL, I knew you'd get I kick out that once I revealed myself. I've been a daily lurker for years but have just started posting. I still remember you messing with the legend Bjorn. Some of the funniest s### I've ever read.

LOL, I knew you'd get I kick out that once I revealed myself. I've been a daily lurker for years but have just started posting. I still remember you messing with the legend Bjorn. Some of the funniest s### I've ever read.

I'll be down your way sometime in June I believe. My wife has some "mud run" and she might make me tag along.

CuseFaninVT will be in town in July, I think I'm meeting him down there.

You ever get up to Fairbanks?

Yacht Club Cove... But the last 2 or 3 times I have visited, I always end up pulling into Holiday Harbour, driving around a minute, and realizing that I'm in the wrong place.

LOL. If I had a dollar for every person who's told me that they mixed the two up. My parents have a condo in Holiday Harbour and that's where my wife and I stay when we come down during the summer. Next time you're in town, grab a sub from Casa Italiana before you head out on the boat. So good.

I'll be down your way sometime in June I believe. My wife has some "mud run" and she might make me tag along.

CuseFaninVT will be in town in July, I think I'm meeting him down there.

You ever get up to Fairbanks?

No, I don't ever get up that way. I believe I've been to Fairbanks all of once. Pretty much Anchorage and Kenai Peninsula for me.

LOL. If I had a dollar for every person who's told me that they mixed the two up. My parents have a condo in Holiday Harbour and that's where my wife and I stay when we come down during the summer. Next time you're in town, grab a sub from Casa Italiana before you head out on the boat. So good.

Will do. It will be hard for me to pass up the chance for a Wegmans sub, but i'll make it happen.

No, I don't ever get up that way. I believe I've been to Fairbanks all of once. Pretty much Anchorage and Kenai Peninsula for me.

Not much up here anyway, lol. I'll get in touch with you next time I head down, see if you can squeeze in a beer or two

Slipped my mind, but I'll be in CA for a Aug 29 - Sep 7. That same buddy is getting married. Labor day weekend on the lake? (with a quick stop at the dome for #beat nova) Hellllll yea

Born: North Syracuse, then:
Potsdam, NY
Dallas, TX
Pine Bush, NY
West Hartford, CT
London, England
Alexandria, VA
Now: Astoria, NY.

Cornelius, NC...originally Ogdensburg, NY
That's our first layover on the way to HHI! Forgot you were there! We will be at Prosciuttos Pizza for some dinner around 5 pm on 4/10 if you want to stop by! Btw, I see your bro Jordan everyday when I get my mail. He and my son went to school together

Awesome, im going to join the new Atlanta Fitness in Vickery when that finally opens.

I joined it in December, and use the Windermere one. Vickery one should he open by end of March. I wear my CUSE stuff all the time, so say hello if you see me.